SAU Community

Sau Tas Logo Poll

sav man

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I should have made that clear, I'm in Kingston for people that want to pickup their stickers.

God damn I'm in Kingston all the time lol. I thought you were living out at Port Arthur. Guess you'd have to be happier living a bit closer to everything now.

Hey guys, I know I'e been slow with this but my mate has been really busy so it took him a while to get the design together. Obviously Zoid has got some stickers on the go which is awesome, but I thought I'd still post these options up for anyone who is after something a little bigger. These ones are also vinyl cut stickers.

IMG_0200.jpgIMG_0199.jpg

The one on the left is 155mm x 50mm and will be $10, the one on the right is 330mm x 105mm and will be $20. The final stickers will be in the correct colours, with the lettering and map in white except for the S in SAU which will be red.

If people are keen I will get a list going for orders.

Stickers are done now :) I'll post them out this afternoon.

because they're a multilayer sticker we have to multilayer them our selves so that's something to look forward too. Saved about $5 per sticker though :P

So it goes in this order, first the silver one, then the white one, then the red one.

They made us a red A too, not sure why... doesn't matter though.

Pics to come.

Also, they only printed 18 for some reason so I told them to make me some more so I'll have 8 spare ones now. PM me now if you want them, Limit 2 per person.

Edited by zoidbergmerc

im all for a bit of effort to save the money.

good job zoid. hats off for being bothered to do somthing self less.

+1 thanks again man. If your not keen for a bit of DIY then dont own a skyline lol. Cant wait to get these... oh and actually get my car on the road lol.