SAU Community

Sau Tas Logo Poll

sav man

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

quote name='zoidbergmerc' timestamp='1317280961' post='6037710']

Autumn just picked his up then, awaiting picks of him stuffing it up :P

will post them tomorrow, i have a bad feeling i will pinch.gif

Seriously never say anything about stuffing up/crashing on here it WILL happen glare.gif

i totally fudged the first attempt & the rest after it lol ( i will be removing the old ones at some point lol )

FAIL:

stickerfail.jpg

sticker1e.jpg

sticker3.jpg

get your exacto blade out! that'll fix it right up!

The way you've done it makes it look like a shadow so it looks likes it's supposed to be like that :P haha.

You've done a stallar effort there son. The rest of you should be seeing your stickers in the post on Monday\Tuesday :)

do you guys spray your window with windex or similar when applying your stickers?

because if you do, they just slide around easily and you then squeeze the liquid out, it will dry and sticker will be in place with no bubbles or folds.

I'm so not going to bother with the windex trick ever again, it didn't work right for me... probably too much windex.. lol

Drivers side went on easy as, passenger side was the one I tried to windex it because I wasn't sure about lining it up with the other side... cue it not drying and then not wanting to stick at all... will probably detach itself when I go for a drive today.

Anyway...

r33sticker1.jpg

If it comes off I'll just buy another sticker at some point, hah.

r33sticker2.jpg