SAU Community

Flywheel Compatability Between Models

Little

Afternoon gents,

I was after a new flywheel for a 34 GTT s2.

Got the part numbers from nissan, and after searching the web and ebay can't find much relating to 34's.

However there's heaps of stuff for the 33's flywheel, so i'd just like to confirm if i buy a R33 flywheel assembly; they're compatible?

There's a whole bunch of flywheels on ebay that claim to be compatible with Rb20, Rb25 and Rb26 all at the same time. The cynic in me

says that doesn't sound right.

Anyway; your pointers to help me not buy the wrong bloody part would be appreciated :unsure:

Thanks for your time.

all rb flywheels are interchangable apart from the VL turbo flywheels as they are 10". well the 10" fits but can hit the bellhousing ever so slightly.

im in the middle of fitting a rb30e (9.5") flywheel with the rb30e button clutch that i had before the rb25det conversion. i just need to use the flywheel i used with that clutch

Thanks for the info; and thanks for the heads up hax. So as long as its suited for any type of RB DET or I'm a kid in a candy shop. I'll just have to make sure its got the extra 'T" designated. Wouldn't want to find myself holding three extra bolts with nowhere to put em...

Edited by Little

• 9 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Is there a difference between a push and pull clutch flywheel?  I am looking for one to match a R34 big box that is original, ie pull. Putting in a Nismo sports single plate organic.