SAU Community

Awful Human Beings.

Spicky

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaah Trams.

Interstate drivers just luuuuuvv playing chicken as we drive past stopped trams.

We have Victorians so conditioned now that when they get off the tram, if they see an interstate number plate coming down the road, they jump back on backwards.

Now that is cool to see!!! :thumbsup:

trams are also good for insurance jobs, "accidently" turn in front of one and you are guarenteed a low speed collision with 20 tonnes that should cause enough damage for write off status :D

I shudder at the thought of having to negotiate the combo of hook turns and trams.

Who in their right mind came up with the idea of pulling over to the left to turn right. :unsure:

A man by the name of sir. All round sick cuunt

Shitty to hear but this doesn't surprise me at all when i was younger i used to ride my bike to school came back to my bike at the end of the day to find my plastic air caps had been stolen. So if someone is willing to steal plastic air caps which are worth a cent imagine what else they will steal, always better be safe than sorry. My girlfriends mum parked her car in the street on the weekend some wanker threw a beer bottle through the back window, seriously the world is a f**king joke.

I shudder at the thought of having to negotiate the combo of hook turns and trams.

Who in their right mind came up with the idea of pulling over to the left to turn right. :unsure:

They make sense in Melbourne. You're just afraid of something you don't understand.

of course you indicate left to go left but then they make you indicate left when you want to go straight and if you want to go right you have indicate left after you have indicated right and if you dont indicate left whenever you go left straight or right you get tooted at.. :rant:

of course you indicate left to go left but then they make you indicate left when you want to go straight and if you want to go right you have indicate left after you have indicated right and if you dont indicate left whenever you go left straight or right you get tooted at.. :rant:

do they speak like this ^ ^ ^ in 'tha deep south' too?