SAU Community

WTB: R34 Skyline GT-T Manual

DarkCoupe

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wat happened to the one u were getting inspected by powerplay ? how was the car and how was powerplay ?

the car was nice ... but the kays had been played with. It said 39,000 ok the clock, but the mechanic at powerplay said that it felt, drove, and looked more like a car that was closer to 100,000 kms :P

anyway, *sigh* back to the trains for me.

Cell: I like your car, but I don't really want one that has been totally resprayed etc. They are harder to re-sell later in the future in my opinion.

Daz: I saw your post from last year (after doin a search). Your car looks quite nice and sounds like the sort of car I am looking for. Can you please pm me your details and I will give you a call to discuss further? Thanks mate :)

Darkcoupe: If you're worried about resale value...you're definately buying the wrong sort of car....you can pour 1000's into your ride and you'll never get it back. I've already accepted I'm either going to trade my one in on another car in the future....or keep it til it rusts away.

If resale is a consideration, buy something cheaper that's already had it's value chopped enough already...R32 GTR for example

666Dan: I agree, but I also know for a fact that cars that have been resprayed lose MORE value and are harder to sell privatly or even trade in. I had one before, and so I know first hand what its like. If you respray your car, you gotta either keep it, or sell it to someone who really likes that colour. That's what I was trying to say.

Daz: STILL WAITING FOR YOUR DETAILS!

• 2 weeks later...