SAU Community

Dent Removal In Adelaide

pistol-pete

So today I discovered the present I was left presumably from after the dyno day when I stopped for lunch as thats the last time I drove my gtr. I would have been out of my car for no more than 10 minutes but that was all the time the f**king scumbag needed to hit my car and leave without me noticing. The dent isn't too bad really but the paint scrapes they left are my concern. Anyway a picture tells a thousand words so...

DSC_0095.jpg

the dent is a little hard to see, as I said its not huge.

DSC_0097.jpg

So I need some recommendations from people who may have used those dent removal services before or whether its something only a panel beater would be able to fix. I'd really like to get it sorted before the dawn cruise.

Cheers,

-Pete.

all type crash does small cash jobs also, not everyone uses insurance to get little minor bingles fixed,

sorry to see also

out of curiosity, how would you know a good dent remover steve:)

you can use simple Thinners to remove the paint marks, and a small amount of dry ice to pull out the small dent

are u serious??? thinners, ummmm NO!!! thinners wil remove the clear also, just use a gentle cut n polish to get rid of the paint...

as for the dent i use "adams dents".... look him up as i dont have his number handy, my x gf's black astra convertable has the rear qtr kicked

and this guy got the huge dent n scuffs out without a mark left, i was impressed.. all for under $100 :)

any probs sourcing his number im sure i can chase it up for u... hes mobile also

Edited by kh6gtr

So just got the car back from Nick with Dentmasters and its perfect.

I wont bother taking a photo because you cant tell that there was a dent there.

He was very easy to deal with too, good bloke.