SAU Community

Hks F-Con V Ecu To Suit Rb25Det

hks_fconv_pkg_v31_ecr33_01_tn.jpg

Up for grabs is an obscure (but 100% functional) piece of kit.

Includes:

* HKS F-CON V gold v3.1 ECU. (major software version differences are superficial minor updates that 99.9% of tunes dont use anyway)

* Custom-made F-CONV-to-ECR33 harness, with 2 optional switch outputs used (fuel pump relay, NVCS / cam shaft switch / solenoid)

* 3 bar (43 psi boost) MAP sensor, and IAT sensor, together with sensor harness.

* 100% english software, with hardware dongle and serial comms cable.

* Support from me, so I won't leave you in the lurch after the sale.

Features:

* 32x32 fuel / ignition maps.

* integrated self-learning target AFR map.

* more tuning tables than your Apexi PowerFC.

* ignition cut.

* double-spark (this is not a well-known feature of the HKS ECUs)

* switchable maps, so you can switch between E85 and PULP.

For more feature details, check out: http://1jzmerc.com/h...-con-v-pro-gold

I'm selling it as I bought the ECU as an extra - I have more than one - for testing purposes, and to demystify anything and everything about HKS ECUs and their variants.

It is 100% functional and confirmed working and tested on an RB25DET.

It can also work on an RB20DET or RB26DETT with minor harness / software modifications. a few more wires on the RB26, and different software settings (engine volume, injector flow rate) for AFM, or different injector pulse width for MAP tables.

The only other thing you need to do is to wire the fuel pump into full speed mode.

I will also provide _confirmed_ working maps that can either be used for RB25 AFM or 3 bar MAP sensor.

It will only need a quick 1 hour tune on the dyno to refine it to your engine / turbo / injectors / cams. That's how long it took to tune (+1 hour for setup) with the 1JZ by a tuner who has never touched a 1JZ, and never tuned a HKS ECU before.

Yes I have a 1JZ, and yes I did have an RB25 in the merc (that's another story in itself). but now it lives in the R32.

$1300 for the lot.

or $1150 without MAP + IAT sensor + sensor harness.

Photos (click for larger):

hks_fconv_pkg_v31_ecr33_01_tn.jpg

hks_fconv_pkg_v31_ecr33_02_tn.jpg

hks_fconv_pkg_v31_ecr33_03_tn.jpg

Edited by _bk_

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

I need help. You have more experience and I think you could help me. I made a wiring for a fcon with Rb25det engine without the oem ecu on the page (http://1jzmerc.com/hks-faq/hardware/f-con-v-pro-gold).
You indicate in pins 17 and 19 additional commands are needed. My question is what extra should I connect on these two commands because I have given the commands 180 degrees and 10 degrees from the cas but I have no operation result.
(Cam/Crank sensor require external pull-up resistors as the sensor is optically driven).
Thank you 

Edited by Kbill