SAU Community

The Build Of The Beast

So more to come.

Bought myself a greddy profec b spec 2 express from japan to replace my HKS evc 3.

All thats left to get is a gasket kit for the turbos. Leaning towards a genuine nissan kit from kudosmotorsport. Any suggestions for a gasket kit?

And thats about it. Now I just need to get the car in and get this ball rolling. Damn 2 weeks left to wait :S

genuine Nissan is always a good thing :thumbsup:

might be a good idea too do all bolts too

• 3 weeks later...

Car went in on Friday. Scheduled for this Friday finish. I certainly hope so :S.

If all goes well, will be heading up to the blue mountains and have a bit of a drive with the gf.

And going to the drags on the 4th of April to see what she puts out. Hopefully stomping on my mates f6. Haha.

*UPDATE*

Watched my car get tuned yesterday from 2 - 6 haha. Was nice to see it get progressively better.

Run down as of yesterday:

1000cc ID injectors

Walbro 400lph

Greddy profec B spec II

Power FC

No name front pipe 2x 3" / 1x 3.5"

4" 100 cell cat

-9's

312kw 19psi

303kw 18psi

287kw 16psi

Yavuz did some more tuning this morning with the cold start and said the tune is coming up very nicely :)

Only problem, there is a little oil leak somewhere. If it isnt serious then the car will come back to me today. If it is serious well then Im sure I have bigger things to worry about.

Stay posted for what the deal is later today.

Nice car... I approve of the Colour, the Rims and the mods hahaha I'm the same with my MNP 33 gotta love Twins... I have thought about single and if you want the power it is the way to go unless you want alot of lag... or just put VCT in ;):P

Haha thanks Kyle. MNP is the bomb I reckon, when clean, which is usually 10 minutes max after washing.

Try living with a gravel drive way hahahaa

I can't remember the sound hahahaha my car hasn't been here for 5 months whilst I was getting it built there were complications during the whole build hahah

I got the car back today. f**k yeh. So glad I went -9's. They pull hard and all the way. Car is a response monster haha.

I can talk on and on about it. But I won't bore you guys.

I also got a npc sprung button clutch installed. Man it's a nice clutch to drive.

Sooo happy :).

I got the car back today. f**k yeh. So glad I went -9's. They pull hard and all the way. Car is a response monster haha.

I can talk on and on about it. But I won't bore you guys.

I also got a npc sprung button clutch installed. Man it's a nice clutch to drive.

Sooo happy :).

another satisfied -9 owner :thumbsup:

Damn straight. And their not even working hard to make the power.

It finally feels like a gtr. :).

You should become a rep for Garrett -9's. Haha

hahaha wait till you wake them up a bit more ;)

Mines going in for final tune tomorrow (well today) should be nice to see what they will do with 22-24psi with a built engine and cams :whistling: