SAU Community

Round 5 - Win Network Drifting Tasmania Series

Mandi

Okay boys and girls!

This is it, LAST competition round of the year, Round 5 @ Baskerville Raceway, November 5th! No doubt competition is going to be tough for the last round, should make for good viewing and get some great battles on the day!

Please note during the lunch time we will be holding a team drift exhibition consisting of 3 car teams. It would be great if those wishing to participate could begin thinking about their teams and strategies before the event so we can put on a really good show for the crowd. Time permitting, each team should get 2 - 3 runs.

Send your team info in with your entries, or to [email protected] including your team name so we can prepare something for the commentators. If you can't get organised before the event, you let us know at sign in on the morning.

Forms and additional info including series results and latest news can also be found at www.driftingtasmania.com

All required forms for entry at the link below (the uploader for the site is not letting me upload tonight >.> will try tomorrow if it will let me upload)

http://hardtuned.net...howtopic=510402

Edited by Mandi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be out in the infield taking pics as per usual, but you'll probably see my car parked somewhere in the pit area.

Last comp drift day for the year, looking forward to it! Charging everything now ready to go... lol.

Nice to meet you yesterday btw Zoidberg... Don't know if I said I was Cyph on here or not, I'm the idiot with the white r33 that managed to crack a bit off the chin spoiler on a grass embankment in the pits. bwhahahaha.

Now to sort and edit 1700+ photos... :D

both good options. What's the purple pig?

The purple pig would be a ceffy

^^^^

old pics from years ago :post-20231-0-51529300-1320550314_thumb.jpgpost-20231-0-60873600-1320550315_thumb.jpgpost-20231-0-92454100-1320550527_thumb.jpg

last time i drifted (if you call it that) it :post-20231-0-34674800-1320550524_thumb.jpg

need a like button to click there ToFf !!!! i like !

:woot: , i wanna see if i can break my 4 lap curse!!