SAU Community

1985 200Zr-1 :)

hey guys.

i know its not exactly a skyline.....but, close enough.

its a 200zr-1.

basically a 1985 300zx with HR31 running gear from factory. so NICS RB20DET,5SPEED,R200 DIFF

i bought the car with a blown H/G about 8 months ago as is in the first few photos. the list of mods where done by the previous owner, its a pretty well known car in some small circles :)

its since had the head ported and polished and decked with new valve springs,seals etc. and a complete top end overhaul gasket kit done.

unfortunately 3 weeks ago i blew 3rd gear on the antilag cruise. :( so a new box is going in this week, aswell as a new exedy HD clutch and lowered coils all round :)

Full quality respray 5 years ago in Gloss Black

with any dented or damaged panel replaced

mudflaps, spoiler, rear wiper, aerial and side trim removed

and holes welded over

wheels.

FRONT: 9x17 20+ te37 copies with stretched 215s

REAR: 9.5x17 12+ te37 copies with stretched 235s (soon to have 10mm rear spacers)

Engine/ Driveline

Late model s2 RB20DET silvertop

C33 cefiro g/box

HR31 Diff (4.3 ratios from original 3.9) with 1.5way locker

Daiken H/Duty Clutch

Custom Tailshaft

Large Hybrid FMIC

Custom cooler Piping (A+ welds)

GFB Boost Controller

R33 t-25 Turbo

3inch turbo back exhaust

3 inch cat

KYB Street/Race ADJ Susp

bosch 040

Interior:

2x Autometer Guages (Oil & Boost) in place of original volts and boost gauges

Bluapunkt Splits (front)

Blaupunkt Splits (rear)

Std Adj Recaros

OMP style suede deepdish wheel

Numerous Polished Bits

Performance

With old turbo and original redtop car made 235rwhp

and ran 13.6 @ 102mph

with current turbo/silvertop power should be around 250-260rwhp

enginesmall4su.jpg

baksmall9jd.jpg

p1020249small2ce.jpg

p1020255small3ir-1.jpg

287007_249811398375352_215336391822853_823330_725466_o.jpg

286423_249811535042005_215336391822853_823336_4787579_o.jpg

289351_249816358374856_215336391822853_823446_8277176_o.jpg

this is how it currently is today :)

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

thanks alot man

yeah that photos from this weekend..as its not currently moving anywhere :( i decided to rip apart the interior and respray all the plastics back to black.

the previous owner had sprayed all the interior plastics this wierd dark red colour?? whats absolutely shocking!!

just cant wait to get it back on the road this week. been sitting in my driveway for the 3rd straight week now :(

stupid monthly pay!!!

well...

my 10mm wheel spacers i ordered a few weeks ago just arrived. dont look to shabby.

IMG_0409.jpg

went about putting them on

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

would really like some new rotors :(

but here is a before picture.

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

And these are the after photos.

visual difference straight away (just looks kind of silly at the moment because the car is still stock height)

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

finally got the car back with my lovely $50 gearbox ;)

also finally got it lowered

not as low as id like, but alot better then before atleast.

front before.

IMG_0434.jpg

And after

IMG_0456.jpg

rear before

IMG_0436.jpg

and after

IMG_0457.jpg

whole car before.

IMG_0399.jpg

and after

IMG_0440.jpg