SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

What's the go with that site Nick? What's postage etc like?

Thanks for the website mang, shit looks cheap

Also +1 is there a catch?

It might be okay, it's just that when I tried Safcol I was into chilli tuna...and their chilli tuna had all these pieces of onion in it, made it taste like ass. Who the f**k mixes onion with tuna outside of a tuna mornay (even then it's spring onion)?

Back in the day when I used to eat Chilli Tuna, John West was the the shit for Chilli Tuna.

The last two days were the most productive of my life, I came up with a new theory for relativity.

It might be okay, it's just that when I tried Safcol I was into chilli tuna...and their chilli tuna had all these pieces of onion in it, made it taste like ass. Who the f**k mixes onion with tuna outside of a tuna mornay (even then it's spring onion)?

I regularly eat tuna (chunks in olive oil) with tomatoes and red onions...quite nice

The last two days were the most productive of my life, I came up with a new theory for relativity.

yeah its just yellowfin in oil so i would expect it to be ok

What's the go with that site Nick? What's postage etc like?

cost $60.60 all up posted for them

postage was $11 but because its heavy

Thanks for the website mang, shit looks cheap

Also +1 is there a catch?

Back in the day when I used to eat Chilli Tuna, John West was the the shit for Chilli Tuna.

no worries

no catch, just make sure you check your postage costs before you buy because it can sometimes come more than sale prices at supermarkets

only because no one had your facebook haha

+1 Yesterday was my most unproductive day phone vibrating all day due wasteland FB.

Shit we had young Russian blondes in our office yesterday marrying old unfit men within months of arriving in Australia that provided plenty of lulz which was very distracting

Ahhh I did the Greenseas. How good was chilli tuna on the whole though? I can't stomach it anymore, just goes through me too quickly.

I regularly eat tuna (chunks in olive oil) with tomatoes and red onions...quite nice

Nah you're wrong.

cant compare!

Shit colour to photograph the HSV with...black looks much better IMO, would be easier to compare then. And from the back will be a completely different story. Those GT look awesome from the front but HSV tail lights are still the bomb.

FG series 2 should roll out in November.. FPV range is to receive an update as well.

Some of the changes expected from series 2 are:

- Projector Headlights

- Different Front and Rear Bar

- 265 tyres

and few other details i can't remember

car companies rarely use black cars for ads etc...Hides the lines of the car too much

They usually go for white or silver, but these days they've got plenty of fluro colors in their lineups to choose from

haha its the wog way to do it, its good

I love it, usually eat it at least once a day...

Also good with some kalamata olives thrown in after they've been soaking in a jar of olive oil...Now that I've run out of olives though, I drizzle the oil from the olive jar on the tuna instead of from the botle of olive oil...Adds some great flavor