SAU Community

Roil Results

Lol Bi-Tron, yeah ive had some little guy around our office trying to sell a product that "aligns the molecules in the fuel to allow cleaner burn" hahahaha thanks for shooting out your credability some more.

Also, you statement "Mobil has nothing to gain by causing engine failures, and when did i ever claim something so f**king ridiculous"

Umm.. more to the point when did i say you ever did claim this? Bit touchy arent ya?

So by saying "Oil companies aren't going to include an additive that extends oil life now are they??? People expect to change their oil regularly anyway, so engineering it into oil would mean nothing but huge loses for those companies involved. "

You are suggesting that people should lengthen the periods between oil changes? Ill LMAO if people are stupid enough to trust your ADDITIVE to extended oil change periods.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for 'aligning the molecules', if you actually knew the first thing about chemistry, you'd know that's that's exactly what a catalyst does!!! I never claimed that Bi-tron was anything special, all i said was that neways has a background in motoring despite how it may look.

First of all whats to say they were changing their oil at the right intervals in the first place. Whats to say this is attributed to YOUR product? Nothing.

Second of all we're supposed to believe you, becuase your not selling anything right? [sARCASM]

Alright... i've put my ass on the line, i've given out free samples for people to test and report on, all of which have come back brilliant so far, I've shown you the proof, told you who uses it, I'm not going to waste by time debatting it with you any longer...

And i'm also donating money from the sale of Roil to the forum... but jeez, i'd hate to be making a living now wouldn't I [sARCASM]

raist60, seriously piss off, u are absolutly no good to this thread. there is another post on roil, go look at that and u will realise that ur view has been expressed many times over...

Basically its easy 4 u to read what other people have wrote, then regurgitate it to make it sound like ur own. Do u really have any idea what u are talkin about?

This thread was soley made for people like me, steve, ska to POST OUR results from which we recieved a FREE sample. I was told there are no catches, i dont have to purchase anythin and to tell u the truth, jetpilot has been nothin but professional. He has not tried to sell me anythin at all. I have not spent a cent from doing what he asked. He obviously believes in his product otherwise he wouldnt send out 4 x $50 of good plus the $8each for shipping so that we can say the stuff is shithouse.

Basically u automatically disapprove this product without knowing the slightest thing about it. U compare it to other products like MotorUp saying that it is the same thing. Well if it was a fraudulent product, it would also be listed on that website u posted. Roil has obviously been around for a few years. It seems fleet mainly are quite common users of it. If u believe that it does nothin, then good for u. Me and some others definately beleive and feel it has help our cars. I know my car definalty runs smoother now after using roil, and I am also gettin before and after dyno runs done aswell to show small gains!

If Roil was branded Mobil, im sure u would have no problems endorsing the product. Are u also a skeptic of brands called Motul and Redline. These are some of the best lubricants in the world. They are barely known here, so they must be a con

So seriously dude rack off. Go post ur "intelligent thoughts" elsewhere. Uve made ur point.

First of all dont tell me to piss off this is a skylines forum, not EnricoPalazzo's forums.

Your quote

"Basically u automatically disapprove this product without knowing the slightest thing about it"

Any you basically automatically approve something without knowing the slightest thing about it either, whats to say in 20000 k you have destroyed engine components or something as a result.

I work for a fleet management company and most people that get targetted by this sort of gimmick dont actually know the first thing about engines or lubricants, ive seen first hand the sort of rubbish these sales people bring with them, but some brain surgeon management might deem it worth the cost. Doesnt say anything for the product, sorry.

If the product works the way its supposed to how are you going to have a before and after dyno run? Replace all your "conditioned parts" with normal parts again? This product uses that 500mile running in rubbish for exactly this point, so you cant have decent comparative real world results.

And yes if something claiming this came from a reputable manafacturer i would believe it, because its out in the open enough to be shot to pieces if it is in fact bullshit. Roil is not, ask your average mechanic whether they know about roil they'll probably think you have a speech impedament.

Motul and Redline and established lubricant companies, that have done extensive R&D and have been thoroughly field tested so no Im not skeptical.

Finally dont tell me to rack off becuase you dont agree with me, its an open forum if you dont like that **** off and make you own Enrico forum.

Cheers

"Run in Rubbish"... yeah right budy, both Ska and Steve clearly explained that it took at least 350-400kms to notice a difference....

As for the reputable manufactuer bit... are you trying to say that I wouldn't been shot down by Ska, Steve and EnricoPalazzo even if it was in fact all bullshit??? Doesn't really matter where it comes from, if it doesn't work, it doesn't work, and it'll still get shot to pieces...

Your trying to tell me that Roil hasn't been thoroughly field tested? Yeah right mate, litterally every second farm in South Western QLD uses Roil in its machinary, and I'm not going to go through the list of race cars and motorsport that its involved in for the infinate time, u either geddit or you don't.... and above all, Jaguar recommend it.......... that's prove enough for me......

As for the farm claims... beleive me, ask those who have tried Roil, I've claimed nothing i could back, and if i really wanted to i could send you a 2 hour video tape of interviews with at least 5 seperate farmers from the dalby/oakey area, the Gregyhound Pioneers Bus interview, the full story regarding the Sainty drag racing story, Queensland meet works using it in their screw compresses to save money on electricity bills, and plenty more.... i could.......

But then you sound like the kinda person who beleives in trickphotography anyway......

Jaguar dont recommend it. Some Aussie magazine about Jags recommends it, big deal? Thats not the vehicle manafacturer...

Thats like a Street Commodores writer testing an additive and saying thats he thinks its good.... does holden recommend it? Nope.

http://www.ftc.gov/os/1999/09/pslcmp.htm <--- Looks awfully familiar in testing

Also that article states that the second roil was applied to the bearing being tested it was quiet immediately. What happend to the run in?

RiggaP

http://www.ftc.gov

Do a search for Motorup, Prolong, Duralube whatever they are.

Steve

Aside from your post being completely irrelevant to the point i was making i will none-the-less  rephrase. My point was in trying to compare a LEGITIMATE oil company to a beauty product maker. Make sense?

nothing to do with it? Dude, that was YOUR comment, you stated they design the 'worlds best' lubricants - perhaps you just dont know what the hell you are talking about?

Then you talk about other people's credibility, after you use an unfactual point to try and shoot someone down Perhaps you should lay off the wizz before you try and string together a coherant post?

If you cannot back up your statements with some sort of evidence - where the hell is your credibility, yet you try and slam someone who has not only provided evidence - but put his money where his mouth is.

raist60

Why don't you post your bitching in the other Roil thread? You're cluttering up the space in this thread which is for the results and opinions from the members who have actually tried the stuff in their cars. :(

Any chance of getting some dyno comparisons up on the ROIL Gold?(Steve?) I'm hanging out to see if we get anything more than seat of the pants info. So far I have yet to find a back to back dyno testimonial on Roil so I think if we can get some up then this will give the product a great selling point over and above the glowing praise it seems to be getting. The boost response can also be tracked on the dyno so we can add this to the proof.

If someone wants to send over some roil I'll be happy to organise for back to back dyno's (giving it the propper run in kms beforehand of course), showing before and after on my GTR if needs be.

Guys I've got a back to back dyno (750km's) of a Monaro CV8, basically it had 9hp more in the midrange and around 4 at peak power. Not much, but all this coming from basically reducing what is otherwise drivetrain loss. I've got the dyno graph but it was modified to suit a magazine and as such hardly represents a real dyno graph... Its actually Russell White's car and I'll be ringing him tomorrow to track down an original one that has some credit... and i'll put it up as soon as i get. If anyones interested I'll email them the other one, but its not worth me putting it up here as it is at the moment, as it will get 'shot to pieces', get my drift.

EnricoPalazzo I'm told is getting his done soon so we'll see how that goes...