SAU Community

Official Skylines Australia New South Wales Merchandise

GoldZilla

New SkylinesAustralia Merchandise, now available to all!!!

Greetings all!

As discussed way back when, any new goodies that SAU sells will be made available to ALL forum members. We now have those zip-up hoodies available, as previously voted upon and promised!

"WHY SHOULD I BUY SAU MERCHANDISE?"
Why not? It's yet another way to show how much you love and support the club, and the community within! And besides, any money made on the merchandise we sell goes towards more things for YOU! Track days, drift days, drag days, BBQs - they all cost the club money, as will implementing any new merchandise ideas in the future... If you want to pay a SIGNIFICANTLY lower price on ALL merchandise, then this is just one other reason you should join up, if you haven't already! (Details are in my signature.)

We still have most of the older items (lanyards, polo shirts, pit crew style shirts, keyring bottle openers, stubby holders, etc.) for sale, so if you don't see them here send me a PM and I'll check stocks. They WILL be returning eventually, don't you worry!

In saying that, here is the newest item - the SAU-NSW zip-up hooded jumper, featuring "The New Era" of the GT-R range. Pricing is $55 for SAU-NSW Club Members (or financial members of our interstate clubs), or $65 for non-Members. Product order code: SAU-TNE Available in limited numbers in S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL...

IMG_4729.jpg

Next, the Skylines Australia stubby holder! Forum-only members can buy these for $12, but if you're an SAU-NSW club member, then it's $8... Order code: SH-SAU

SAUstubbyholder001_edited.jpg

SAUstubbyholder002_edited.jpg

Here are our SAU lanyards. Forum-only members pay $7.50 for these, but SAU-NSW club members pay only $5! Order code: LY-SAU

lanyard001.jpg

Next, we have the original design "Torque" SAU shirts, which are $60 for forum-only members, or $45 for club members: Order code: TS-SAU

Shirts001.jpg
Shirts002.jpg
Shirts006.jpg
Available in S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL and 5XL, and again in grey/black or royal blue/black.

Sizing is as follows:

S - 54.5cm
M - 57.5cm
L - 61cm
XL - 64.5cm
2XL - 68cm
3XL - 72.5cm
4XL - 76.5cm
5XL - 80.5cm

Next in the range, we have the "Monte Carlo" polo shirts for guys and girls! These are $55 for forum-only members, and $40 for SAU club members: Order code: MC-SAU

Shirts005.jpg
These are available in royal blue with an ivory stripe detail.

Mens' available sizes are S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, and 5XL

S - 52cm
M - 55cm
L - 58cm
XL - 62cm
2XL - 65cm
3XL - 71cm
5XL - 79cm

Ladies' available sizes are 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, and 24, and are a more fitted design (obviously).

8 - 48cm
10 - 50cm
12 - 52.5cm
14 - 54.5cm
16 - 57cm
18 - 60cm
20 - 63cm
22 - 66cm
24 - 68cm

Here, now, is the "Cruise" polo shirt - once again, for guys and girls. These are going to sell for $57 to forum-only members, and $42 for SAU club members: Order code: Crz-SAU

Cruiseshirt.jpg
These will be available in grey with dark grey detail piping along the sleeves and collar.

Mens' available sizes are S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, and 5XL

S - 52cm
M - 55cm
L - 58cm
XL - 62cm
2XL - 65cm
3XL - 71cm
5XL - 79cm

Ladies' available sizes are 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, and 24, and are, again, a more fitted design.

8 - 48cm
10 - 50cm
12 - 52.5cm
14 - 54.5cm
16 - 57cm
18 - 60cm
20 - 63cm
22 - 66cm
24 - 68cm

Here's how to measure your shirt size: To find your size, you need to take a "half chest" measurement - this means you need to measure around your chest area, halve that, and match the measurement to the sizes below. The "half chest" is a measure from one side of the shirt to the other, usually taken just under the inner-arm (as per the photo below) - you could also use and measure a well-fitting shirt as a guide.
Shirts.jpg

HOW TO PAY:

Paying over the internet

You can make a Direct Deposit into the Skylines Australia bank account. Details are as follows:

Bank - NAB
Branch - Marrickville
Account name - Skylines Australia NSW
BSB - 082 356
Account number - 546 393 766

You need to deposit the full amount of your purchase.

Please put your full name in the description. If you are depositing at a branch make sure you put your name on the deposit form and ask the teller to enter it.

Your order will not be actioned until payment has been received.

When you have done this PM me with your internet banking receipt or date and branch of deposit.

Full name
User name on the forums
Mobile Number
Amount paid
Item/s you have ordered- including size/s and colour/s - PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE THE ORDER CODE FOR EACH ITEM.

Again, your order will not be actioned until payment has been received.
PLEASE SEND ME A PM WITH THE ABOVE DETAILS WHEN YOU HAVE MADE AN ORDER.

To keep costs down, we'll aim to deliver items/orders at events.

Please enquire about postage if this does not suit, or if you live in regional NSW or another state/territory.

ANY QUESTIONS? PM ME OR ANY OF THE OTHER CLUB EXECUTIVES!

Ew there blue.. What happened to Grey??

*they're... :P

If I can get them in grey, I might do them next round. But we have to sell this batch first!

what the hell

how did we model zombies?

also i'll take one but i'll wait till i can try them on for sizing!

I tried ringing your modelling agency, Owen, but your fees were too steep. :(

Good man, though, I'll have them at the next Club meeting.

Who else wants one???

AAAAAHHHHHHH. I just watched paranormal activity and freaked out than i see that photo of me. WTF.

What happened to my eyes?

What, you don't remember that bit? You disappeared for about 15secs right after that photo and came back with fangs exposed and blood all over your face. It was like a real life moment pulled from "True Blood."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...