SAU Community

Grand Theft Auto V

oweban

Regarding the Trevor side missions where he plays chauffeur; does anyone else here take the poor souls to the Altruist Cult up in the mountain instead of their requested destination?

People not worth taking to the Cult:

Lady about to be buried by 2 gunmen: her dad is a mob boss and gives $60,000

Man trying to get to airport: recommends investing in Tinkle.

Lady involved in car accident: becomes a good crew member option for heists and works for peanuts.

It's pretty awesome, but I hate it when I get a good rare car there and that car starts appearing everywhere just like in other gta

I hate it even more when you leave your car to start a mission or even walk into a building, but then its gone.

the game remembers footprints in the sand, skidmarks on the road, wet trails when you leave water but only saves the car after certain missions or you enter your garage and it resets all driven cars. grrrr

i found my car parked around the corner before, still beaten up.

i hate it when i go home to save a car in the garage and it starts a damn mission

okay f**king pissed off

doing the big score the obvious way and keep getting f**ked over with the driller mission - totally can't get this thing stealthy, and i just can't f**king get away with it

after 7 attempts tonight, f**k that

sony dont care about my PS3. they do care that GTA5 caused the problem though. they wanted all sorts of f**kin details about GTA5 then went "$175 service fee"

i can buy a new one for not much more. mother f**kers

sony dont care about my PS3. they do care that GTA5 caused the problem though. they wanted all sorts of f**kin details about GTA5 then went "$175 service fee"

i can buy a new one for not much more. mother f**kers

think taarget have for 150 at the mo?????