SAU Community

Grand Theft Auto V

oweban

okay f**king pissed off

doing the big score the obvious way and keep getting f**ked over with the driller mission - totally can't get this thing stealthy, and i just can't f**king get away with it

after 7 attempts tonight, f**k that

What are you having issues with?

Took me a few goes to lose the cops then had to have a few goes at the heli part to get it done as well.

I pimped out an audi q7 lookalike to do the getaway and in hindsight it probably wasnt the best idea

Haha, I used an LWB Sandking. Was perfect for my method of law enforcement evasion.

Wait a second, is he talking about the prep mission where you need to steal the tunnel boring machine? Yeah, that's a pain, after about 12 attempts I gave up on getting away clean.

I shot all the guards, then hid behind the truck. Wanted level disappeared just as a cop walked around the corner. Jumped in the truck, away I went. Easy the 3rd time around lol. Trying to get away from the cops in the truck was useless

When stealing the driller, you can go around the back in the alley. There's another entrance there with a guard, but next to the lot theres a ladder that you can get on the roof. Just pick off the guards one by one. If the popo come, just hide on the roof until they're gone.

Not sure if it gets the 'stealh' challenge though

im mid 70's i think....

still alot of the little shit to do.

would be better if you got shit in online for doing stuff in the game. lost all motivation to clock it now.

Does anyone know how to get the Elegy Rh9 (nissan GTR) Online? i have it in the campaign but don't know if you can get it for the online side of things.

need a garage then it appears on the website for free from your phone.

aprently social club members are ment to get a free garage.... no f**king idea how tho.

there should be a garage symbol on the map of the players colour. holds 4 vehicles. when in the garage, you press right on the d-pad and confirm and you should be spawned in the Elegy.

Spent 1-2 hours last week buying the Sonar dock and finding every single toxic waste barrel. $250,000 to buy property, earns $660,000. the job requires you to basically sail the submarine around the entire map. its tedious, but got the job done in one hit.

there should be a garage symbol on the map of the players colour. holds 4 vehicles. when in the garage, you press right on the d-pad and confirm and you should be spawned in the Elegy.

Spent 1-2 hours last week buying the Sonar dock and finding every single toxic waste barrel. $250,000 to buy property, earns $660,000. the job requires you to basically sail the submarine around the entire map. its tedious, but got the job done in one hit.

also needs to be done for 100%

im mid 70's i think....

still alot of the little shit to do.

would be better if you got shit in online for doing stuff in the game. lost all motivation to clock it now.

Yeah, a lot of little jobs to do here and there.

I'm just concentrating on the main missions and doing all the smaller jobs later.

Anyone seen that part at the top of the highest mountain..

Written on the plank of wood is "return back here when you have completed the story" :O

yea i know what happens. but you have to go there at 2am i believe.