SAU Community

Grand Theft Auto V

oweban

so I left the assassination quests till last and started the buying of share's.

while I was doing it I couldn't figure out why every time I got out of a cab I was 1 star wanted. Finally figure out that since I was poor, I wasn't paying for the taxi rides == instant police notification.

so far, 3 done $1b on each character. 2 more to go.

forehead slap when I figured it out.

so I left the assassination quests till last and started the buying of share's.

while I was doing it I couldn't figure out why every time I got out of a cab I was 1 star wanted. Finally figure out that since I was poor, I wasn't paying for the taxi rides == instant police notification.

so far, 3 done $1b on each character. 2 more to go.

forehead slap when I figured it out.

Use Franklin to buy the Downtown Cab Co.

Free taxi rides for him.

yeeeeeeep

only do the first assassination, then don't touch them until after the last mission :) save like crazy, buy f**k all, make sure you get packie and taliana early on and use them from then on.

with michael, do the epsilon missions - takes time but gives you another 2 mil to trade with

do the other 5 assassination missions and do the details as i posted somewhere earlier in this thread and then the one random mission up the west coast

go nuts!

Yeah I've only done the first assasination mission so far. Didn't make any money out of it because I left the money invested for to long and it went back down lol... Will have to make sure I leave the money in there for the right amount of time for the next ones

I'm a little late to this party, but picked up the game on Friday. Loving it, but I'm starting to think this stock market stuff is a load of crap :glare:

I've literally spent the last 4 hours doing nothing but blowing up Cluckin Bell trucks and hiding from police. Yet my TacoBomb stocks have crashed 3% and cost me over 15k, while the Cluckin Bell stocks have risen 1.8% and keep going up!

Yeah I bought FlyUS or Air Emu stocks (one of the airlines anyway)

Then went to the airport and started blowing up competitor planes etc. Stocks didnt really change. Went down if anything

I can't work out the stock market. As long as it works for assasination missions ill be happy

Yeh it's a load of crap I say! Kinda sucks, cos it makes me rush through the game trying to get more money. And obviously not gonna be able to afford the golf course on the first play through, I'm not one to play through the same game twice either so probably won't bother. Bit disappointed really, but overall the game is pretty good. Think it's a bit over hyped though, it's not THAT much better than IV. I still find the driving shithouse. But the storyline is awesome, the mini games are good fun, and the switching between all three characters is a great idea.

Edited by Hanaldo

I'm a little late to this party, but picked up the game on Friday. Loving it, but I'm starting to think this stock market stuff is a load of crap :glare:

I've literally spent the last 4 hours doing nothing but blowing up Cluckin Bell trucks and hiding from police. Yet my TacoBomb stocks have crashed 3% and cost me over 15k, while the Cluckin Bell stocks have risen 1.8% and keep going up!

so blow up taco trucks....