SAU Community

20Th Nov Skyline Charity Cruise

shiva

Hi Everyone,

The nissan skyline annual charity cruise is bound to happen on the 20th Nov starting off at Aspley Hypermarket and then the final cruise destination to be lakeside raceway. If anyone is interested, post your comments on meeting up a bit early and then roll together as a V35 pack.

Cheers

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I am definitely going to this at this stage. We can nominate meet point soon.

Shiva, thanks for a reminder for this event. I forgot about it. :P

Edited by VNS 24

Will be going at this as well subject to been back from working away in regional QLD (heading off tomorrow morning) which is scheduled to finish up a few days before. Might let the wife drive her V (ha ha) and bring my HR31 coupe out as well now that its back on the road.

Will be going at this as well subject to been back from working away in regional QLD (heading off tomorrow morning) which is scheduled to finish up a few days before. Might let the wife drive her V (ha ha) and bring my HR31 coupe out as well now that its back on the road.

It will be great to see you and your family again, Andrew. Bring out your HR31 too! :)

Im starting a new job for Bridgestone on the 14th so it makes it a tad hard, wish it was on earlier i have nothing on from the 5th till the 13th so i wish it was then instead, i may change my mind and drive home late on tthe 20th but we will see as it gets closer

The place we met for the cruise wasn't all too bad (for me and you anyway) haha

Yeah, it was a good meet point nearer to Gold Coast. I just live like 5 minutes towards Waterford area from there. :)

If you or anyone from south side Brisbane are coming, we can meet up first and cruise to central meet point. Will see when closer to date.

How bout we meet at the Crazy Clarks car park in Springwood? That or the Maccas car park at Springwood.

Maybe Maccas car park is better option if anyone wants a quick bite before cruise? :P

i live in coorparoo, close to the gabba....so the more closer to brisbane, the better for me.....

Hey Shiva, how far do you live from Springwood Macdonald's?