SAU Community

Realistic Car Drawings

Przemek

Good to see the humor wasnt lost there haha

If the turnout isnt massive (other events clash on this weekend) we have dinner with fred gibson and jim richards later this month, may be better then to do it.

you have some decent skills, but the pics would be better if they were proper freehand and not a copy of an actual photo, almost to a point where they look like they were just put into a filter in photoshop

example:

your pic

photo

the snowman's truck picture is another example.

Certain details caught my eye in some of the pics too; mostly artefacts that were included but I thought an artist would normally exclude; like surrounding cars such as a Nissan Micra in the background. I understand that sometimes the real world cars in the background could add to the atmosphere though and help provide some contrast against the subject (Ferrari or whatever), it just distracted me a bit and I immediately thought of Photoshop filters like mad082.

Still, Przemek's gallery is very impressive and I'm sure his skills are legitimate (you pick up subtle differences between photo and drawing, as there should be; e.g. the woman's face on the Martini billboard in the Grand Hotel hairpin drawing etc). I'd just love to see some video of my drawing taking shape if I was spending ~100-200 bucks on a drawing or print.

Keep it up mate, I'm sure they sell really well. :thumbsup:

Certain details caught my eye in some of the pics too; mostly artefacts that were included but I thought an artist would normally exclude; like surrounding cars such as a Nissan Micra in the background. I understand that sometimes the real world cars in the background could add to the atmosphere though and help provide some contrast against the subject (Ferrari or whatever), it just distracted me a bit and I immediately thought of Photoshop filters like mad082.

Still, Przemek's gallery is very impressive and I'm sure his skills are legitimate (you pick up subtle differences between photo and drawing, as there should be; e.g. the woman's face on the Martini billboard in the Grand Hotel hairpin drawing etc). I'd just love to see some video of my drawing taking shape if I was spending ~100-200 bucks on a drawing or print.

Thanks guys

Happy that you like my work

Sure when your'e buying a drawing from me i'm sending a day by day progress photos If you like of course. Some people just don't care about progress shots.

Thanks guys

Happy that you like my work

Sure when your'e buying a drawing from me i'm sending a day by day progress photos If you like of course. Some people just don't care about progress shots.

one of my last commissions:

sketch5.jpg

and full piece holded by the owners wife

IMG_0106.jpg

Edited by Przemek