SAU Community

22Mm Breather Hose

sav man

I had to use 19mm on the 26 breathers lots of lube and grunting got it on there in the end

yeah that's what I did, I just put a tiny bit of CRC on the breathers and dipped the tube in hot water for a bit and jammed it on.

yeah that's what I did, I just put a tiny bit of CRC on the breathers and dipped the tube in hot water for a bit and jammed it on.

sorry to hijack this thread but is there an easy way of getting the fittings out of the cam covers???

on chris's 26/30 the fitting have been made loose, so he could turn them around to make plumbing his catch can easier but they were already like that when he got the covers. im thinking i would like to remove mine without the use of heat, cutting, welding etc so i could cut threads into them for -12 speedflow fittings..... i know i could cut them off and use weld on fittings but i dont want to wreck my pretty paint work

i'd rather keep the standard fittings so I can keep the bridge between the covers. Also i'm not keen on spending $100 for speedflow fittings, and if I did, i'd run push lock hose over braided every day of the week. Braided rubs through everything

I just pulled mine out and ran a 1/2 bsp (it think) tap thought it and got speedflow fitting and screwed them straight in. the hole was the perfect size i didnt even need to drill it

Thanks Guys i will pull them a bit harder then :thumbsup: