SAU Community

a day out with squizz's cefiro (pics)

japtaxi

Dunno about the ScibyLine at the show... it needs a spoiler, it's too bloody stock, and would only be a space filler.

And besides, the effort of finding a driver that my insurance will cover, etc, is more pain than it's worth.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just going to leave it like that for a little while, how long have you had it now, a booyah mods already, are you sure your not a curran, oh wait sorry we have our cars for about a day and then de-register and leave them sit in our back yards, but its all good.

Hey man i hear of this good company called garage spank, check them out at www.garagespank.tk and there is this really nice fella, his name is like J or Q or something like that, and i hear that he is doing stuff at very comptetive prices, should check them out,

Hey man i hear of this good company called garage spank, check them out at www.garagespank.tk and there is this really nice fella, his name is like J or Q or something like that, and i hear that he is doing stuff at very comptetive prices, should check them out,

I heard he's got a hot ass...

Well, will probably get that stealth wing before the show... although I'm trying to get in touch with a guy in adelaide who makes one with a brake light moulded in...

Will be good to see my old zorst-of-mystery on Kate's car. I haven't seen it up close with it on, only from a distance.

Damnit, I'll have to clean up, wax and polish the ScibyLine now... and take the wheels off and give them a good cleaning too. *suspects a trip to AutoBarn/Supercheap is in order*

Very Good old chap....

we'll see you there...

actually give us a call if you need someone to come and pick you and your car up... suprisingly there seems to be a fair bit of that going on between people with no liscences and people at work... I never knew so many of our your rice-brigade had to work tirlessly on a saturday...

oh well sucked in!!!

Yeah, will need someone, someone over 25, for insurance. I believe Pete's coming up, so I'll just badger him.

Pondering if I can afford to do the wing though... I"m tempted to go '**** it', and just leave the clear tape over the boot holes. Ugly, but I'm broke.

Hey scibs, if you need a hand i'll be more than happy to help.

yeah dev found a computer.

Okydoky, dude, will definitely keep it in mind... the big problem I have now is that the 15th of May is right between two big weeks of uni assessment.

*If* I go, I'll be sitting behind the car with text books.

WOW dev found computer, computer good!

Me grimlock!

Oi bud just kidding,

Getting excited bout this show and hopfully the major rocky car show should be good to.

hey squizz where did you take those photos of the VE VIP yesterday, Man i love those VIP badges,

It's a clapped out junker in the Uni carpark.