SAU Community

Does Any1 Know

R30/2.4E

Did you think about searching the forum first???

There is at least 5 threads on the subject and I'm sure you will get the info you want from one of them.

What's wrong with a turbo on your L24E or do you have issues with 150Kw?

D

There is at least 5 threads on the subject and I'm sure you will get the info you want from one of them.

D

I need to fit the space shuttle motor in my c210 im sure that will put a smile on my face...

sometimes i wonder why this forum is called ""classic skylines""

i think it should be called.. how to make my car fly to mars and back!!! :blink:

ive stuck it out for years keeping my 210 looking stock and tasteful. but now i want it to fly. it's been my dream for toooo many years and the time has finally come. im going for it.

and Factory 5 is totally right. being able to jump on the local parts forum and have a huge selection of modern parts for your old car is awesome.

ive stuck it out for years keeping my 210 looking stock and tasteful. but now i want it to fly. it's been my dream for toooo many years and the time has finally come. im going for it.

and Factory 5 is totally right. being able to jump on the local parts forum and have a huge selection of modern parts for your old car is awesome.

Hi Cameron,

Ive still got some left over tickets for the Titanic mate...its for the economy section,

ha!! its great being young.....

Cheers mate..

D

nothing is wrong at all its just as simple to put a new motor and gearbox in

yer i thought i might be able to get some information about doin it

• 1 month later...

Titanic tickets for me too, as that's about the only chance I've got of something going down on me. As for RB 30, if there was a " LIKE" button I'd have worn it out. These really are good motors. I saw one in a LJ 2 door tori at the drags, it did 10. something. Probably running 30psi, but still, bloody quick

• 3 weeks later...

D

stop harassing new people Dennis.. lol