SAU Community

Rb25Det Cas S1/s2

RB30TI

Hey,

I Bought a set of tomie cams for the RB30DET but there was a mix up when the company i bought them off and I cant get onto them to recterfy the problem.

So I have a series 1RB25DET head which had a metal CAS on it. The cams I received look exactly the same (apart from lobe) and also the alignment key for the CAS. I believe they are series 2 cams as I heard the neo cams run shim n bucket.

What I want to know is will I have any problems installing these cams and plugging in a series 2cas?

I had a search on the forum and couldn't find what I was lookin for.

Thanks in advance

Adrian

THE-31

Yeah the search bar isn't the greatest but, it's not only poncams I was looking for it's just if someone knew about std neo cams running in a s1head.

But think I've found out now I just have to swap the wires around when I run the neo CAS.

Thanks for your help with it all.

Thanks for that Simon looks good, now just gotta find a plastic CAS, when we get the31 over here we will have to have a play with it.

Sort yours out yesterday Simon?

• 8 years later...

hello guys,who has 100% answer,not the internet search one,about repining of CAS.I need to repin R33 Mitsubishi Cas to R34 Neo Hitachi Cas,i found several answers,so which one is the correct one?Most common answers are that R34 Hitachi Cas plug is the mirror type of Mitsubishi one,is it prooven?Alot guys write,that some CAS'es need trigger wires switched,while power and ground are same,can somebody confirm one or another?

ePnzj8d.png.224145526f5c0e13b50a72f9bc04675c.png