SAU Community

EOI: Tech Night - 2 - Car Security And Theft Prevention

Chris Rogers

think you already know what these are by now.

looking for EOI - I have 25 spots and I need at least 1/2 of not more to be new faces with cars I HAVE NOT done.

post below for interest. I will keep a running total on the club site and here.

for those with NFI what I am on about..

http://www.sauqld.com/ipb/index.php?showtopic=3200

I would love to come along and I will bring the Skyline for you to have a go at, as I am very keen to see if there are any pitfalls in my security system before someone else finds them and takes the car. Can you PM me or post up when and where you will be holding this Tech Night.

For those of us not in qld care to tape it so the rest of us can have a squizz?

Uhh no...

I scared the hell out of one person at the last one and now he's looking over his shoulder for fear of me stealing his car again.

These nights are for the benefit of Qld people and the club .

If NSW wants to find a speaker on the topic (I can put you in touch with one.) then by all means do.

to those that are reading off line in victoria and want me to write magazine /Ezine articles - not gonna happen. ( you know who you are..)

think about it for a bit people. I will be showing the work how to cleanly rip off someones pride and joy in under a minute. that's not the sort of information you want to broadcast to the world just have an article to sell.

now for me I own one of these cars and have a substantial amount of money tied up in one - you think for a second I'm going to tell someone in another state how to take it.

FFS! think people.

Ty,

noted.

joel05,

noted.

I have enough interest to set a date on this now.

how does the arvo of DEC 10 sound. (that's a Saturday for those not paying attention)

joel watling,

you car is one I WANT there. and I think you know why. I would like to talk to you prior to this as I want to discuss a few things with you.

Ty,

noted.

joel05,

noted.

I have enough interest to set a date on this now.

how does the arvo of DEC 10 sound. (that's a Saturday for those not paying attention)

joel watling,

you car is one I WANT there. and I think you know why. I would like to talk to you prior to this as I want to discuss a few things with you.

Just thought I'd have a read of the thread. I can't come to the xmas party or this due to another bbq... *wishes I could attend to xmas party*... but the xmas party is that afternoon, the 10th.

So just thought I'd let you know in case you had forgotten that one.