SAU Community

Dr30 Build

Cheers bud its getting there

post-48133-0-81126900-1324119999_thumb.jpg

Got a w/a today cheers ryn u are the master!!

post-48133-0-12011400-1324120145_thumb.jpg

Painted up strut brace and fitted!

post-48133-0-20020100-1324120227_thumb.jpg

Finally fitted adthree front bar

Yea so as u can gather I drove the car today! Yeeew!!! Couldn't wait ne more surprisinly car drove really well steering rack feels good! I'm yet to push it so still looking 4ward to c how it performs

did a bit over chrissy to it, started on the inlet manifold FFS wat a shit job! i feel for the guys who do these in 32s and stags! no room, hidden bolts everywhere! but yea after sum swearing and a few cans i got it all off,

post-48133-0-24278100-1325021744_thumb.jpg

post-48133-0-95341600-1325021763_thumb.jpg

ok with inlet finally off i decided if i had to do the job again, id make it easier for my self, so since im not running a iac, its all goin, bloked off one port and all i need is a a reducer to join to the other to go to the booster.

post-48133-0-72806700-1325021887_thumb.jpg

properly mounted coil pack and made up new sparkplug leads

post-48133-0-72025800-1325021932_thumb.jpg

pulled rad out and started on mounting up thermos.

Hey Harry, finally joined and finding my way around the SAU Forums and spotted this. I knew it had to be you with all those engines you have gone thru!

Now I can keep up with you on your car antics without having to call you every now and again. Looks good mate.

Am about to put up all the info on my HR31 in the next day or so so stay tuned.

Brett

Hey Harry, finally joined and finding my way around the SAU Forums and spotted this. I knew it had to be you with all those engines you have gone thru!

Now I can keep up with you on your car antics without having to call you every now and again. Looks good mate.

Am about to put up all the info on my HR31 in the next day or so so stay tuned.

Brett

haha hey brett!! yea theres been a few of them now! hopefully this one lasts a lil longer! good to hear from you, likewise im keen to c the new mods on your H R!!

Really diggin this build/car man, top job!

I <3 DR's and yours looks fantastic

the engine bay pic makes me want to redo mine :thumbsup:

cheers mate, yea never thought id go this far with the bay, kinda wish i hadnt painted it, everything now needs to be stainless or new or shiny,its killing me lol

• 1 month later...

yea so havent really done much for a while, i got it tuned made 270kw on 18psi, not really happy with the number but what can u do it still spins 3rd no problem, already been through two sets of tyres and i havent even been to a skid day haha

post-48133-0-21603700-1328070954_thumb.jpg

both thermos are all fitted up and wired, work sweet

post-48133-0-82974800-1328071006_thumb.jpg

fitted a schroth 4 point harness, ive got a bride bucket seat i use when i do events, stok seats for daily duties(im fat and getting old haha)

post-48133-0-90199200-1328071126_thumb.jpg

lowered the bonnet also, looks heaps better

Edited by ydr030

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about the z tune vent hoping id start to like it but its shit so binned that idea.

I twisted my painters arm and finally got him to paint a metal bonnet for me turned out pretty well

post-48133-0-76609000-1329562447_thumb.jpg

post-48133-0-17230300-1329562507_thumb.jpg

post-48133-0-06655900-1329562538_thumb.jpg

Big thanks to zack @ forest autobodies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...