SAU Community

Purple R33 Skyline Just Stolen In Launceston

zoidbergmerc

31139832719643062750210.jpg

this is seriously beyond a joke, 3 skylines in 2 weeks all taken from there

is the girl in the pic the girl that owns it? i know a girl drives it i see it every day.

i mean nothing bad by any of this but its no surprise to me as it was always parked on a street thats a bit of a main thurrow fair. the same people had all 4 rims stolen off a sprinter 6 or so months back. it was literally parked outside there bedroom window.

what i want to know is if any of these cars actually have a decent imobiliser in them or not?

regardless i hope it is returned in good condition as its one of the nicest 33 ive seen in tas.

no doubt its in rokeby already..i was talking to a friend who lives in rokeby and she said she knows the names and adress of the person who was driving the stolen camo one for a few days (she is alright)..and before you think im just a bogan starting shit i have a white 33..so if anyone wants the names and address just ask

found this little nugget of info

The get away drop off car is a red astra 80s model. Ck9669crn of resivoir rd and tulip wood cresent rochalea. Jake fisher is the guy thats been stealing them and accompanied by mark wright... They have been joy riding them or chop shoppin them in bridgewater. And the guys are from rokeby. Get onto the fb page launceston stollen cars or add louisa bounds from my friends list and inbox her to find out more names. Charlies is still on the run.Usually they drive the cars late arvo and night time. And hide them in the yard or shed of a vacant house in clarendon vale. Jake fishers addrress is 20 morrisby street rokeby

Quick rego check and that rego matches up to the description given.

Apparently it was stolen around lunch time and was last seen heading out the outlet Launceston, with the front bar ripped off.

And yes, everyone needs at least two bits of security on their imports, kill switch, immobilizer and alarm, if you don't have them, get them, tomorrow.

Edited by zoidbergmerc