SAU Community

Formula One 2012

N1GTR

Let the thread begin!

A comment from the commentators during the Brazilian GP about Kubica being available for a seat at Ferrari. Now that would be good to see!!! In addition to another season of red bull domination

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why don't I understand the fascination with Kimi?

Anyone care to explain?

Yes I know he's a former world Champ, but he's been out for a long time.

I'd welcome him back, but honestly, rather than see him arrogantly step straight into a top ride, I'd like to see him in something mid pack, say, a Mercedes GP or Force India. If he's the God so many think he is, then prove it in that car, THEN, step into a front runner.

clothes *cough cars maketh the man................most of the drivers are close to or even on par if you ask me.

If Kubica joined ferrari...I will be quite happy that massa goes..but will be devastated that he is replaced by another tool !!

Who gives a shit really...as long as ferrari spruce up the car and alonso continues producing outrageous and dominating starts its all good...ferrari lack serious race pace..and thats all thats bugging me atm

I am a ferrari fan and as long as we have a semi decent driver driving for them...its all good :)

(and people like Kimi coz of his attitude and because he is a quiet performer) - subtle arrogance, quiet confidence and a high level of skill...thats what you need to be respected within the circle and by the public..IMO

Edited by jez NF

it will be interesting to see if the mafia keep their word to massa.

so we've got one driver change, Jerome D'Ambrosio is out and Charles Pic is in.

this is what Christian Horner has to say to those conspiracy theories about Vettel's gearbox problem.

"Anybody that listened to the conversation between the race engineer or looked in the back of the garage at the amount of activity that was going on over that gearbox," the Red Bull team boss said."Of course there will always be people that have theories, but categorically that gearbox, how on earth it got to the end of the race is beyond me. Thankfully it did.

"If anyone thinks that was concocted in any way, I can absolutely hand on heart guarantee you that based on the blood pressure on the pit wall you can rest assured it was a genuine issue."

a question for next year is which tv broadcast will we get bbc or sky?

all i know is Jake Humphrey and David Coulthard will stay with the bbc and Martin Brundle is going to sky, no word on Eddie Jordan yet.

i think daniel will be racing with toro rosso in aus next year, whether he stays there for the year is up to his performance imo.

Edited by tweety bird

Why don't I understand the fascination with Kimi?

Anyone care to explain?

Yes I know he's a former world Champ, but he's been out for a long time.

I'd welcome him back, but honestly, rather than see him arrogantly step straight into a top ride, I'd like to see him in something mid pack, say, a Mercedes GP or Force India. If he's the God so many think he is, then prove it in that car, THEN, step into a front runner.

has anyone else every made it to F1 with only 23 races under their belt? so inexperienced the FIA didn't want to grant him a Super Licence!

And be so laid-back he's asleep half an hour before his debut race? Then go out and finish 6th!

got to be the most naturally talented driver of the modern era.

Edited by hrd-hr30