Formula One 2012

N1GTR

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Generally...the Lotus just looks awesome. Romain out qualified Kmi again. Hope the podium is Webz, Romain and Kimi

Q: We've had some particularly variable weather over the last three days and we were expecting a wet qualifying session; are you expecting or afraid of a wet race or do you think it's going to stay dry?

MS: I'm expecting, at my pit stop, that it will start raining.

NR: Local knowledge hasn't really helped the last few days. It's been very unusual, that's not the normal weather here, that in the morning we have sunshine and then in the afternoon everything goes dark. It's very strange.

MW: I just do whatever Jenson does! ;)

Re Pastor...They are saying there was nothing in the data to suggest it was deliberate and the penalty was for simply hitting Perez in what they have said was an avoidable accident

Maldonado starts dead last on grid. I like that.

I maintain that he's a n00b. Look how he crashed in Oz, never seen anyone hit that wall before.

Crashing into Perez (who was way off the racing line) is just brain dead. I would ask "what was he thinking" by being there but the answer is obviously not much.

The only good thing about Maldonardo is getting to perve on his fiance.

I maintain that he's a n00b. Look how he crashed in Oz, never seen anyone hit that wall before.

Crashing into Perez (who was way off the racing line) is just brain dead. I would ask "what was he thinking" by being there but the answer is obviously not much.

The only good thing about Maldonardo is getting to perve on his fiance.

+2nd that.

Accoding to this site he is lucky to be racing at all this weekend

not to mention he did the same thing to Lewis last year at Spa, deliberately ramming him when he was held up

Yeah but hitting Lewis doesn't count. Everybody wants to hit him.

I'm not encouraging people not to hit him

Can't wait to see what he can be done for tonight, we already know his excuse for any penalties