Formula One 2012

N1GTR

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

were there any passes completed under racing conditions except the sneak ones at the pool chicane that had to be yielded back?

the one pass i remember was the one i gave at around lap 50 when i turned it off and watched UFC 146

Edited by ctjet

the one pass i remember was the one i gave at around lap 50 when i turned it off and watched UFC 146

I got your back for next year- I've directed race control to allow faster cars racing slower ones for position to overtake on the escape line through the pool complex without penalty

sorted

that chicane should be gone altogether

what a run out of the tunnel that would be!

I agree, but I can totally understand the FIA's position of not wanting the cars to be arriving at the braking zone for Tabac at ~330km/h...

I know it's harsh, the Bradbury award comes to mind with Webber... had to be said!!

How is it a Bradbury to qualify on the front row. Drive to the conditions and bring it home P1??? Heikki's win all those years ago when Massa lunched an engine with a lap or two to go in Spain is a Bradbury.

.... and it didn't take long.... he he he... I was wondering when I'd get a reply!

Nah, I really enjoy seeing Webber win.