N1GTR

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is anyone doing the tipping still?

I didnt bother putting tips in for Monaco and got an email saying i'd won 57 points or something like that, which is more than I've managed in any week where I actually put the thought into doing tips!

Is anyone doing the tipping still?

I didnt bother putting tips in for Monaco and got an email saying i'd won 57 points or something like that, which is more than I've managed in any week where I actually put the thought into doing tips!

I haven't bothered to do it for the last few races either, but got a similar email. I logged in to have a look and the points showing for each driver didn't add up to anywhere near what they said I'd got...

Everyone must've pulled the pin so they're awarding bonus points or something lol

I just cbf with it anymore to be honest

if you don't put your tips in it uses your previous tips. and there is some bonus points, which is how you go so many points. if you don't include the previous race winner in your top 10 you get 40 bonus points. so since maldanado won in spain (or wherever it was), if you didn't have him in your top 10 you immediately got 40 points. i was annoyed that i had webber to win then changed it at the last second.

Red Bull forced to change floor design as FIA clarifies regulation over holes

Red Bull will be forced to modify the controversial holes in the floor of its RB8 after the FIA clarified its position and deemed the design was not permissible.

The ruling, sent by the FIA to all the teams, will apply from next weekend's Canadian Grand Prix onwards and does not affect Mark Webber's Monaco Grand Prix victory.

AUTOSPORT understands Red Bull does not plan to contest the ruling, and will modify its car accordingly for Canada.

Ferrari, McLaren and Mercedes had all expressed doubts about the legality of the holes ahead of the rear wheels of the Red Bull in Monaco, although they decided against a post-race protest.

Red Bull believed there was a grey area in the rulebook concerning the design of the holes, which were not believed to have provided a significant performance advantage.

The FIA has moved to outlaw the design however, saying that the rule book makes it implicit that fully enclosed holes may not be located in the bodywork just ahead of the rear wheels.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/100074

Fernando Alonso is reportedly Formula One's highest-paid driver, bringing home a staggering €14 million more than McLaren's drivers.

According to a French publication, the Business Book GP 2012, Alonso is netting an estimated €30 million per annum - and that does not include any sponsorship deals.

The next on the list are the two McLaren drivers with both Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button pulling in €16 million.

So it's no wonder Sebastian Vettel may or may not be considering a switch to Ferrari one day as for now he's only earning €10 million per season, a vast difference to what Alonso is bringing home.

The reigning World Champ, though, is on a par with Ferrari's second driver, Felipe Massa, while Michael Schumacher, who used to be F1's biggest earner back in his Ferrari days, is now eighth on the list, €2 million below his Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg.

Reported F1 Salaries *

01. Fernando Alonso €30 million

02. Lewis Hamilton €16 million

= Jenson Button €16 million

04. Sebastian Vettel €10 million

= Mark Webber €10 million

= Felipe Massa €10 million

= Nico Rosberg €10 million

08. Michael Schumacher €8 million

09. Kimi Raikkonen €5 million

10. Heikki Kovalainen €4 million

11. Timo Glock €3 million

12. Kamui Kobayashi €1 million

= Romain Grosjean €1 million

14. Nico Hulkenberg €500,000

= Sergio Perez €500,000

= Vitaly Petrov €500,000

= Pedro de la Rosa €500,000

18. Jean-Eric Vergne €400,000

= Daniel Ricciardo €400,000

= Pastor Maldonado €400,000

21. Bruno Senna €250,000

= Nairan Karthikeyan €250,000

23. Paul di Resta €200,000

24. Charles Pic €150,000

Source: Business Book GP 2012

http://www.planetf1.com/driver/18227/7793193/-Alonso-tops-F1-money-list-

imagine how much Vettel will want when it comes time to negotiate the next contract

tipping is gay

always was

let it go

it'd be worth doing if you could put your tips in after quali- but you cain't, so it ain't