SAU Community

C34 Stagea Sub Enclosure Gb

Fgjoh

Hi all

Ok the molds for the sub enclosures are complete so i will now be taking orders

Price per Enclosure will be $200 carpeted in as close as i can get to stock Grey carpet. The enclosures will be supplied without terminals (terminals can be bought for $8), this enclosure is to suit the passenger side

A 50% deposit will be required to confirm the order, PM me for banking details

I would like at least a batch of 5 to cover my inital costs i.e molds and labour, so once 5 orders have been confirmed i will start construction the turnaround will be approx 7 days

The approx thickness of these enclosures is 5-8mm, with a seamless top section and a 16mm mdf base

Will Suit 10" or 12" sub-woofers upto approx 170mm deep

(I personally have fitted a DLS MW12 with ease to my own enclosure)

Post here if you are interested or have any Q's

Here Are a few pictures to see what they look like

post-85092-0-71733000-1323160124_thumb.jpg

post-85092-0-30620200-1323160146_thumb.jpg

Fresh out of the mold with slightly improved curves

(excuse the dust)

post-85092-0-50958900-1323161326_thumb.jpg

post-85092-0-81707900-1323161314_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fgjoh

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mate, Would definitely be keen on one (or two) of these but have a few questions first.

1. Are you able to supply and fit the terminals if the additional $8.00 is paid? Or make it $10 for your troubles.

2. How can you access the Attessa bottle behind the Amplifier on the Drivers side?

3. What does the Passenger Sub box attach to and vise versa for the Drivers side?

Really cool enclosure though mate! Will lay down a deposit once I get paid :)

Cheers

Hey Mate, Would definitely be keen on one (or two) of these but have a few questions first.

1. Are you able to supply and fit the terminals if the additional $8.00 is paid? Or make it $10 for your troubles.

2. How can you access the Attessa bottle behind the Amplifier on the Drivers side?

3. What does the Passenger Sub box attach to and vise versa for the Drivers side?

Really cool enclosure though mate! Will lay down a deposit once I get paid :)

Cheers

At the moment i won't be making a drivers side enclosure until there would be enough interest as it's a very labour intensive process

1. I can fit the terminals no problems($10 all up is fine to install it)

2. The enclosure can be removed quite easily(i dont see you checking the atessa more than once a month)

3. The enclosure uses the stock floor plastic bolts to fasten them down(dogleg brackets are used to do this)

a small metal tag at the top of the box slips underneath the plastic trim to stop it from moving(they are very secure)