SAU Community

World Time Attack Challenge 2012

handbrake

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New suspension is amazing. Was carrying a lot more speed through 3 and hayshed (both around 200km/hr through the middle now which is significantly faster than before).

I had a lot more confidence in what the car was doing mid corner to what it was like previous.

It was a good thing but still needs a few tweaks. Was a bit lose under brakes from big stops - but especially interesting into turn 1 and between 11 and 12! :) New wing going on Monday might help that though.

I may have done a 1.43.8 too.

Video from our shakdown. Had 17psi due to exhaust leak that day, so around 300-310rwkW. Dynoed today at 335rwkW on 19psi and 383rwkW on 26psi. Should be a little quicker than last year!

Is anyone going to be posting Vids in here?

Unfortunately I'm out of the country while its on, and after going last year, I'd really love to see some footage from this year.

The website had live timing too I think last year, yeah?

Could have a wet track at times going of the forecast, also the wind speed is high...

Should make for some good driving to watch

http://www.weatherzo...y/eastern-creek

unfortunately that will only mean even less running for the big guns - no point wasting tyres (and the car!) on a wet or damp track...

unfortunately that will only mean even less running for the big guns - no point wasting tyres (and the car!) on a wet or damp track...

If it does rain, pray it rains all weekend and you'll see a mad dash on Saturday for the top guns trying to put in one fast lap in the afternoon. Could get quite interesting if they're not used to the circuit in the wet.