SAU Community

Classics Chat Thread

V8skylineMAN

yeah that one's been for sale for a while, someone trying to make money by importing them I reckon. You never see one in australia in that condition, then all of a sudden there one for sale?

oh, don't get me wrong, I agree with the price on the car, what I'm saying is you only ever see rough examples here, and then a MINT one comes up for sale? where has it been? surely one of us has seen or heard about it before, but no. I think it was picked up in japan for a decent bargain, and shipped here, just to sell it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hello all skyline lovers!! im new to the forum and have just moved to vic from the states and am looking to puchase a skyline as they are not legal in the states and it has always been a favorite of mine. im here to get opinions on year make and model suggestions as well as preferred engine. i like the body of the 99 best but not set on it so please give me ideas :whistling:

• 1 year later...

Spotted this in Tokyo Last Week, it was down the road from where they were setting up Tokyo Motor Fest, so it may have been there for that, unfortunately I was flying out the next day. It was driving up and down this small road next to a Car Museum that I was shooting some pics in, so had to run outside and just managed to get these pics. Enjoy.

30110318762_678c050312_c.jpg

30139953501_d913b04814_c.jpg

30190386456_7b0ac49ea6_c.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MATRX7 said:

Spotted this in Tokyo Last Week, it was down the road from where they were setting up Tokyo Motor Fest, so it may have been there for that, unfortunately I was flying out the next day. It was driving up and down this small road next to a Car Museum that I was shooting some pics in, so had to run outside and just managed to get these pics. Enjoy.

Oh man, so nice. Looks mint!