SAU Community

Classics Chat Thread

V8skylineMAN

The above is all the information on the Forum Battle web site. It is my guess that there is NO INDIVIDUAL prizes,

The very post you quoted...

A panel of judges will award points to the best presented individual cars

Guess you didn't read it very well... :rolleyes:

It couldn't say individual cars any clearer if it tried.

We also have cars entering & people coming from NSW, SA and at least one entrant will be coming from Tassie just to race/compete. In fact it looks like 1/2 the field will be all interstate cars, how awesome :merli:

This will be a great event & opportunity for SAU and the general forum community. Announcements will be made over the course of this coming week.

Anyway to the rest of you I'll get the answers on classes hopefully early in the week. Express interest here if you like and I'll start a PM group discussion with further information for those interested. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

The very post you quoted...

Guess you didn't read it very well... :rolleyes:

It couldn't say individual cars any clearer if it tried.

The question raised was CLASSES, not individual cars persay, but you obviously don't read to well either Ash? I don't see anywhere in the web site that says "prizes will be awarded to individual class entry cars", what it does say as you clearly point out is A panel of judges will award "points" to the best presented individual cars and it goes on to say things about the forum doing it's best with it's layout, so as I said, ALL the points will go towards the aggreagate for the forum presentation.

Tell me how I have got this all wrong please god! When it goes down, it might actually happen the way you're suggesting, but it does not say it anywhere and it certainly does not say anything about individual classes for entries. What you need is classic cars that will hold their own against the more modern R32/33/34/35, GTR etc and outside of Japan those cars are extremely rare. This isn't a car show for individual class entries, but a show where BLING is BEST and the more the better and D-Limo's lattest aquisition is probably a good example.

The bottom line for me is simply this: You didn't want to know us last year at your ASHNATS 2011, promoted as the biggest show ever, surpassing everything before it and labelled SKYLINE nationals, yet now to make up a more diverse presentation you want the classic section of the forum to help you out???

Isn't this right your grace?

D

:laugh: you just aren't worth the time Dennis. Go troll someone who actually cares.

Anyway I have information asked for D-limo/FJ20DR30

1. Age Classes - No there are none. Only age classes as part of point scoring.

2. Prizes:

-Show Shine outright

-Show and shine top 20

Mothers look to be sponsoring that part of the event so $600 there as well at the least.

I've started a PM convo thread with you both. If anyone else would like to be added (post here) I can add you in easily :)

your seat d-limo or ghoasties?

It was very tight for me, as I need the pizza & beer version. Half a lap around your front yard and I would be crippled for life, but I am extremely surprised he doesn't fit in it as he says and they have to be firm fit, not sloppy to be effective and the diferrences in size only changes in mm's, not inches & feet, so when he is looking for a replacement he might get a surprize.

D

Stupid torrential rain, i have just been up on the roof with it pissing down, because the the gutters were overflowing into the roof. water dripping on your face isnt a good way to wake up at 1am.

I fixed it at least, but now i am WIIIIIDE awake.

..... I am extremely surprised he doesn't fit in it as he says and they have to be firm fit, not sloppy to be effective and the diferrences in size only changes in mm's, not inches & feet, so when he is looking for a replacement he might get a surprize.

D

Once I fitted it in the car, it was way too tight, could barley move! Im selling it to send more funds your way to remove outstanding debt.

Its not getting replaced either. Factory seats are fine for cruising the streets. Its all this HR will be getting up to on its $600 budget.

Stupid torrential rain, i have just been up on the roof with it pissing down, because the the gutters were overflowing into the roof. water dripping on your face isnt a good way to wake up at 1am.

I fixed it at least, but now i am WIIIIIDE awake.

From today perth is going to start a run of 5 40+ degree days haha

From today perth is going to start a run of 5 40+ degree days haha

My Mrs decided that it would be a good time to go up and visit her friend up there.

i Lol'd

Poor thing leaves today

import monster?

Too heavy really to make viable. Had an as new Trust kit lined up last year for $400 delivered which in hindsight should have bought!

How soon do you need it, because the purple DR's might be up for grabs soon?

D

No rush. Was going to ask you about it actually. PM how much you would be wanting D.