SAU Community

Classic Classifieds--------------------Classic Classifieds---------------------------Classic Classifieds--------------------

V8skylineMAN

Hi All,
Bought these badges off YaJ mistakenly thinking they would fit my 240K, now that I have them they look to be C210 emblems. I paid $100 for them not including postage. So hoping to get $100 back, to help I will post anywhere in Oz at my expense.

Regards
Ray

post-135726-0-50412700-1406468096_thumb.jpg

post-135726-0-16422300-1406468105_thumb.png

post-135726-0-22599900-1406468112_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTB:

Iron mask front end (need everything like grill, bumper, headlights) Whatever fits i'll consider.

DR30 2 door stock interior: seats, door panels

if you have other dr30 2 door iron mask parts let me know as I need a bunch Im sure

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

for anyone who is interested

im selling a few bits an pieces for l series and some r30 taillights it wont let me post the link for some reason but just check in the parts classifieds

cheers

MR30 Hatch bits and pieces!

Scraping out my MR30 that I was putting together for dirt racing.

It will be going on a flatbed at the end of the week, and anything I don't want will be going with it. If someone wants to take the whole thing as an almost rolling shell - free to a good home. (I'll be keeping the wheels and lower control arms for future projects, but if you want the shell I will leave them in it until it's on a trailer).

Everything else is $20 per person (just to stop people annoying me for nothing).

Lowered springs and aftermarket suspension, (I think KYB).

Aftermarket Sway Bar(s). (Front is def aftermarket, but I think the rear is standard off a sedan maybe).

All panels pretty good.

No Gearbox or clutch or clutch hydraulics.

No Diff or Driveshafts.

No Head.

Block would need a rebuild.

I threw away the interior (seats, carpet, rear door trims) ages ago.

I'm stripping it out over this weekend, if you get me early enough that I can pull whatever you want off, I'll do that. I'm out every night for the week, so after Monday it's help yourself or it goes to the scrapper.

PM only until you're committed to taking something.

Cheers,

Daewoo

So I am running out of room in my garage and think it may be time to sell my 1977GT MGC210. I've had this car for a long time now and I'm just working too long hours to restore it myself. I want it to go to someone interested in restoring it to it's former glory. There are a lot of spare parts with it and while the weather has got to it the panels are all straight and the interior is still really good. I am looking for expressions of interest at this stage and will consider reasonable offers. This car is unique in that it was in the melbourne motor show '77/'78 and as far as I know was the only GT that Nissan brought out here as it was not released in Australia. It's had a lot of work done mechanically and if someone were to do the body up it could be a great project. It has a worked L28 running a 350 holley and all the running gear has been beefed up. Does run(not great but just needs a tune I suspect).I still have the original engine and diff etc and the paint is original, old and faded but original. I do have things like badges and you can see all those on my profile page. Hopefully it will suit someone out there . Body has done just over 200K and the L28 100K, the original block was pulled out at 100K also so it could quite easily be re-installed as there was nothing wrong with it, the previous owner just swapped it to keep it original. Chassis #158. Located Macksville NSW

20140928 144432

20140928 144229

Skyline Badges.jpg

20140928_144645.jpg

Edited by 4door77

• 3 weeks later...

Wanting to buy a couple of R30 parts for an MR30 hatch if anyone's got some spares they want out of the garage for cheap in Sydney or nearby areas.

Looking for a series one R30 rear bumper, don't need the mounts, HR/DR30 tail lights preferably some that are cheap, not wanting to spend much more than $200, any set of cheap used lowered springs/shocks, rear electrical window switches.

Cheers, Callum.

For sale:

FJ20ET engine removed from a DR30. comes with factory loom, afm, ecu, manual flywheel (no clutch) and rb25 turbo (missing actuator). $1200

RB25DET turbo has minimal shaft play, comes with dump pipe. $300

Pick up SA

post-41930-0-15418400-1415164326_thumb.jpg

post-41930-0-34553100-1415164346_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

DR30 coupe trims. Brand new in box - rear qtr lower trim and lower door trim.

Brand new in box from Nissan. No longer available.

$550 including postage anywhere in Australia.

DSCF20021.jpgDSCF30931.jpg

Necessities if you are respraying your 30 coupe.

WTB:

Iron mask front end (need everything like grill, bumper, headlights) Whatever fits i'll consider.

DR30 2 door stock interior: seats, door panels

if you have other dr30 2 door iron mask parts let me know as I need a bunch Im sure

PM sent

Wanting to buy a couple of R30 parts for an MR30 hatch if anyone's got some spares they want out of the garage for cheap in Sydney or nearby areas.

Looking for a series one R30 rear bumper, don't need the mounts, HR/DR30 tail lights preferably some that are cheap, not wanting to spend much more than $200, any set of cheap used lowered springs/shocks, rear electrical window switches.

Cheers, Callum.

PM Sent

DR30 coupe trims. Brand new in box - rear qtr lower trim and lower door trim.

Brand new in box from Nissan. No longer available.

$550 including postage anywhere in Australia.

DSCF20021.jpgDSCF30931.jpg

Necessities if you are respraying your 30 coupe.

I got them to lol

• Like 1

MR30 Hatch bits and pieces!

Scraping out my MR30 that I was putting together for dirt racing.

It will be going on a flatbed at the end of the week, and anything I don't want will be going with it. If someone wants to take the whole thing as an almost rolling shell - free to a good home. (I'll be keeping the wheels and lower control arms for future projects, but if you want the shell I will leave them in it until it's on a trailer).

Everything else is $20 per person (just to stop people annoying me for nothing).

Lowered springs and aftermarket suspension, (I think KYB).

Aftermarket Sway Bar(s). (Front is def aftermarket, but I think the rear is standard off a sedan maybe).

All panels pretty good.

No Gearbox or clutch or clutch hydraulics.

No Diff or Driveshafts.

No Head.

Block would need a rebuild.

I threw away the interior (seats, carpet, rear door trims) ages ago.

I'm stripping it out over this weekend, if you get me early enough that I can pull whatever you want off, I'll do that. I'm out every night for the week, so after Monday it's help yourself or it goes to the scrapper.

PM only until you're committed to taking something.

Cheers,

Daewoo

PM Sent

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

r200 longnose mechanical lsd diff removed from a dr30

3.9:1 ratio comes with shafts. one cv will need a new boot.

$1250

Dr30 fj20 engine cross member

$100

in adelaide

post-41930-0-13648600-1427344695_thumb.jpg

post-41930-0-81519900-1427344704_thumb.jpg

Edited by OUTATIME

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...