• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

V8skylineMAN

Classic Classifieds--------------------Classic Classifieds---------------------------Classic Classifieds--------------------

clubracer    27

DR30 3" cat back exhaust. Free needs to be picked up this week. I have to cut the rear pipework to remove it, but it was totally fine other than this when it last ran.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lane-cove-north/engine-engine-parts-transmission/nissan-skyline-dr30-3-exhaust-cat-back/1109570386

clubracer    27

For sale, DR30 glass. Complete front and rear screens, plus side windows. All complete. No damage. Genuine Nissan and perfect for a restoration job. I'm upgrading the race car to lexan and was going to hold onto these for a future resto project but God know when that will happen! As a side note, new screens are no longer available in Australia (I've been to all the major glass manufacturers and there is no old stock, nor any plans to make any more).

Looking for $300 for the lot as its all genuine and in great condition.

stawka    0

Anyone selling a HR31 GTSX? I'm looking at buying one that's fairly stock and well maintained. Inbox me if you're contemplating selling one

ludi_konj    1

WTB 84 dr30 rsx VIC

Hi guys I am in the market for a 84 dr30 rsx skyline. I was initially just looking for an r32 Gtr and still am but I'm pretty keen for one of these too.

I have money waiting and I'm ready to buy so please contact me. If you or anyone is looking at selling please contact me on 0402 260 288

datmoo    118

WTB: R30 Skyline rear end. I'm really only after the driveshafts and companion flanges but would take a complete subframe.

Located Bendigo central Vic but happy to travel (within reason) and remove myself. Cheers.

Like this:

R30 Rear End.JPGCompanion Flange.jpg

clubracer    27

Did you ever find a rear end? I'm looking for for a semi trailing arm although only need for some measurements...

datmoo    118
On 13/06/2017 at 7:19 PM, clubracer said:

Did you ever find a rear end? I'm looking for for a semi trailing arm although only need for some measurements...

No luck, still hunting.