SAU Community

Classic Classifieds--------------------Classic Classifieds---------------------------Classic Classifieds--------------------

V8skylineMAN

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For sale, DR30 glass. Complete front and rear screens, plus side windows. All complete. No damage. Genuine Nissan and perfect for a restoration job. I'm upgrading the race car to lexan and was going to hold onto these for a future resto project but God know when that will happen! As a side note, new screens are no longer available in Australia (I've been to all the major glass manufacturers and there is no old stock, nor any plans to make any more).

Looking for $300 for the lot as its all genuine and in great condition.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

WTB 84 dr30 rsx VIC

Hi guys I am in the market for a 84 dr30 rsx skyline. I was initially just looking for an r32 Gtr and still am but I'm pretty keen for one of these too.

I have money waiting and I'm ready to buy so please contact me. If you or anyone is looking at selling please contact me on 0402 260 288

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

WTB: R30 Skyline rear end. I'm really only after the driveshafts and companion flanges but would take a complete subframe.

Located Bendigo central Vic but happy to travel (within reason) and remove myself. Cheers.

Like this:

R30 Rear End.JPGCompanion Flange.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 13/06/2017 at 7:19 PM, clubracer said:

Did you ever find a rear end? I'm looking for for a semi trailing arm although only need for some measurements...

No luck, still hunting.

• 7 months later...
On 23/06/2016 at 3:59 PM, clubracer said:

For sale, DR30 glass. Complete front and rear screens, plus side windows. All complete. No damage. Genuine Nissan and perfect for a restoration job. I'm upgrading the race car to lexan and was going to hold onto these for a future resto project but God know when that will happen! As a side note, new screens are no longer available in Australia (I've been to all the major glass manufacturers and there is no old stock, nor any plans to make any more).

Looking for $300 for the lot as its all genuine and in great condition.

Did this sell?

I have a near new R31House Blitz front mount intercooler kit to suit a HR31 for sale.

It is essentially brand new, but there are a few things to consider.

Kit has been installed, but has not seen any air
I have had the polish professionally removed (as seen in pics)

The kit lines up with the factory intercooler piping (to the bay), and allows you to keep your air con. 

$800 delivered anywhere in Australia. This kit is now discontinued.

DSC01213.jpg

Can send more pics to genuinely interested parties.

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

The time has finally come,

FS: c210 rear hotplate tail lights located petrie, brisbane,

only the 2 lights i dont have the centre pieces.

the white tape is to hold the lampholder in place as the plastic is broken but is easy to come by a replacement, i had one once but its lost, i will try to find it

Price is $1000

IMAG1215.jpg

IMAG1216.jpg

IMAG1217.jpg

IMAG1218.jpg