SAU Community

Nissan Skyline R34 Gtr Z- Tune For Sale

I'm in no way saying that this is the case with this particular vehicle, but I've heard of people becoming licensed vehicle dealers, then bringing top-end cars in without having to pay the GST. The only problem is that they must have evidence to show they are attempting to sell the car to collect said unpaid GST later on....

That car is definitely real though, I remember the chatter when it first arrived in Australia. $1m is ridiculous, but half that amount, given it's build #1, wouldn't be unreasonable, I would've thought.

really, Nismo didn't keep #1?? hmmm... when Rain on gtr.co.uk got his years back, i thought they were talking about customers ones starting at like 3 or something... interesting.

well that's pretty special then, build #1

USD1m? I'm as big a Nissan fanboy as the next guy, but fake or not, I'd NEVER spend that much on a Z-tune.

+1

With 1 million I could buy the new lamborghini aventador (with our AUS jacked up prices) & still have about $200k left for insurance & stuff.

The car is for sale and I am after overseas buyers.

If you have the money, make an offer.

1 million is just a number so we could see maximuim offers made by interested parties

Ebay gives good exposure and no ebay does not make any more money on the sale as its a fixed price listing.

Nismo built Two Number 1 - R34 -Z-P001 ( Press car, nismo ownes this car and they will never sell it) R34 -Z- 001 ( Is the first z - tune built for sale) Build numbers upto and including 12 were r34 gtr V-spec bought back by Nismo, any build numbers after 12 were personal r34 gtr v-spec sent is and were z -tuned. The last Z- tune build is number 18 ( this car was owned by Nismo CEO) and is currently for sale starting price is 25million yen.

There are a couple of z-tunes for sale they all have over 30,000kms on the ODO and are looking for offers, last i heard they all wanted over 19million yen offers.

Description on ebay was not filled is as i guess the car speaks for its self. The link add tells you all about the car.

The buyer i am looking for is someone who knows the car and values the epic car for its build number.

If you guys have anyone questions pls msg me

Thank you

The car is for sale and I am after overseas buyers.

If you have the money, make an offer.

1 million is just a number so we could see maximuim offers made by interested parties

Ebay gives good exposure and no ebay does not make any more money on the sale as its a fixed price listing.

Nismo built Two Number 1 - R34 -Z-P001 ( Press car, nismo ownes this car and they will never sell it) R34 -Z- 001 ( Is the first z - tune built for sale) Build numbers upto and including 12 were r34 gtr V-spec bought back by Nismo, any build numbers after 12 were personal r34 gtr v-spec sent is and were z -tuned. The last Z- tune build is number 18 ( this car was owned by Nismo CEO) and is currently for sale starting price is 25million yen.

There are a couple of z-tunes for sale they all have over 30,000kms on the ODO and are looking for offers, last i heard they all wanted over 19million yen offers.

Description on ebay was not filled is as i guess the car speaks for its self. The link add tells you all about the car.

The buyer i am looking for is someone who knows the car and values the epic car for its build number.

If you guys have anyone questions pls msg me

Thank you

hey bobby, all the best with the sale of your car, been a ultra low mileage z tune and build number 1 ,i am quite sure a serious collector will give you a substantial offer, regards ewen

Can I test drive before I buy???

I've got a rich Arab shiek uncle cousin as well as I got an email from a nigerian banker who says I've got a few million waiting for me, plus I recently bought a tonne of Amway which I intend to sell.

So I'll be flushed with cash. Test drive any day is good with me.

• 3 months later...