SAU Community

"we Write The Streets" Video

V28VX37

Spotted this on another forum, "We Write the Streets" video on the German/European import scene by Format67.net. Make sure you watch it in HD:

Note: First minute is NSFW, jump to 1:00 and it's safe... Mods if you feel this is not appropriate or in the wrong section please feel free to remove.

Enjoy!

ZOMG!!!!

that was literally the best car scene video i have seen ALL year, no italics, not being a smart arse, I loved it!

keep us posted on versie 2 but for now that would be an awesome template to base a promo video for SAU nats on, what kind of insane camera gear/lenses/lighting rigs would we need to capture quality like that though?

eric?

also some could say this should be in the video thread in the wasteland but 90% of those vids are non car related, how about an AUTO only vid section in here?

his other videos are spectacular as well. probably my new favourite internet car video producer guy thing.

(EDIT: also would anyone happen to know the song in this vid? its a remix of sorts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD2BpBWDRgg

you guys should also look up a fellow name Stephen Brooks. This is his first video I saw and it blew my mind

Edited by alex182

What was the point of the first vid? I thought I was about to watch a documentary or something. What I got was a 5 minute mish mash of various cars and "the fast and the furious"-style meets.

What was the point of the first vid? I thought I was about to watch a documentary or something. What I got was a 5 minute mish mash of various cars and "the fast and the furious"-style meets.

+1...

from a production point of view its epic, but a bit boring...

are you saying you didnt like it?!

you my friend, are DEAD to me.

so i guess we can use this thread as a makeshift automotive video thread?

Awesome vids Alex, keep em coming..im really starting to see the whole passion for these Hakosoku things now, if only my pockets were a shade deeper. As for the auto thread, yeah mods can always change the topic name of this one.

nismoid? marc? anyone listening?