SAU Community

The Shannons Insurance Skyline Nationals 2012 - Goulburn And Wakefield Park

mastadd

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait till I get my Supra so I can bring the Supra to the SAU nats.

As Madaz said, this isn't the SAU Nats, it's the Skyline Nationals. You are also more than welcome to bring your Supra to this one too though :D We're looking forward to a heap of different makes and models on the track day.

Any idea on when the regs will be released ?

Im super keen for this, hopefully Ill make street class, regoed, enginnered, street tyres (Hankook Ventus RS3) and a loose nut behind the wheel.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

• 1 month later...

If you check the poster, and the nats website, it's all clear. Friday the seventh is sign in day, saturday the 8th is show and shine, and sunday the 9th is the track day. Monday the 10th is farwell breakfast day.

Supp regs and entry forms are now up on the Skyline Nationals website and more info on the facebook page.

www.skylinenationals.com.au

or search fro the Skyline Nationals Facebook page and like, and all updates will automatically come through to you.

The supp regs also list classes etc.

Im super keen for this but for the lfe of me cannot find the SUP REGS, I hit the downloads button but only the entry form pops up.

If someone could please post a direct link or attach a file or something that would be most appreciated.

Need to get in early for the happy early bird pricing

Thanks, Mark

Need to be hit accross the head, coz I was thinking of the supp regs for the Haunted Hills day this saturday. We don't have an event permit number yet, so we can't have sup regs. If you go to the CSA website and download the sup regs for Haunted Hills, the Nats ones will be very much the same. Supp regs will be sent to all entrants as soon as we have an event permit number. (Event is confirmed, we just don't have the number yet). Sorry for the confusion, I am old after all!!!!

Ahahaha Duncan. The classes will be the same as in the Haunted Hills Supp Regs. We will be running regularity as well as class wins. All classes will be the same as the classes in the Haunted Hills sup regs, coz thats how the championship points run in CSA. However, there will be additional prizes for those who are not members of CSA, and they are just for the Nationals. To make this clear. The Nats is a part of the CSA Championship point score for all members, BUT, we understand that there are members of other clubs who want to attend this event, so we will be having class wins and regularity wins (and second places) for the track day and show and shine for the nats.

Hope that clears it up a little.