SAU Community

300Kw Unopened 25 Club...

mods:

s2 rb25, link g4, gtx3076 .82, splitfires, 840cc sard, turboback stainless exhaust, custom Cai, fmic etc blah

Fuel:

standard 98

power:

300rwkw @ 17psi

oil:

gold 10-60

useage: 

daily

lifespan:

Forever and ever and ever an ev.....

failure:

none bar little cooling sys issues: needing new heater pipes etc.

comments:

yay?

Seriously need traction lol. Extractors next.

Edited by ShiftyTys

Interest! Interest! Yep watching this with interest, the only thing stopping me from the Kando is I have to go external gate - all the hassles of plumbing and I already got my neww JJR front/dump fitted, which will need to have the dump modified if I do go Kando... And 'jet something' mentioned a link (in another Garret turbo thread) from the US where u can get the GT3076R delivered for $1300...A superior product cheaper than a Hypergear..?? Good to go

yeah thats me bud :) im extremely keen to watch this thread to im still tossing up what to get

I tried to work it out off that website but kept getting a similar $ figure to what i paid for mine anyway.... Anyway, my car will be in this thread as soon as the tune is done :thumbsup:

you cant work it out off the website you need to email PAUL from street to track once you have worked out what you want and he will price it

heres the prices for the most common options as of yesterday

Here are those Turbo options you wanted for the GT3076.

1………………..Internal Wastegate, with actuator, Ford style housing, .82 A/R - Part #GRT-TBO-005 --- $1,480.00

2………………..External Wastegate, , GT 4 bolt 3" housing, .82 A/R - Part #GRT-TBO-005 --- $1,480.00

( Using the basic 2.5'' discharge housing and not the GT, the price is --- $1,260.00

3………………..Turbo only, with no rear housing - Part # GRT-TBO-109 --- $1,110.00

Prices are in AUD, based on the current exchange rate and shipping costs, with no further import duty or tax payable, and include delivery. Delivery is usually within 10 days.

Regards………………………………….Paul

Street to Track

IMPORTANT: Please read the STT website pages: FAQ & Price-Payment-Delivery before ordering.

www.streettotrack.com

mods GTX3076, poncams, 850cc deka's, usual bolt ons. motor has headgasket and arp studs.

fuel E85 from united

power 365 rwkw on 1.4 bar

useage drift, time attack, general thrash. does NOT see an easy life

lifespan 2 years

ok so mine is no longer alive lol. pulled it apart yesterday and its grim... it was majorly overheated due to cooling issues on a hot day... it went from 100 degrees to 135 degrees in an instant. melted 1 and 6 pistons

suspect head cracked which caused intense boiling in the cooling system. Mallala on a 35 degree day and 4th gear full load saw it get very farking hot quickly. im very certain that if this motor was not running e85 it would be nothing more then a pile of scrap.

sussing options atm...

Prices are in AUD, based on the current exchange rate and shipping costs, with no further import duty or tax payable, and include delivery. Delivery is usually within 10 days.

So they pay the GST and import duties? I find that a bit difficult to believe.

Or do they lie on the import declaration?

i have bought 2 turbos from him and havent had to pay anything extra

from what ive seen import tax and duties dont come in till $2000 and over

who knows but i know for a FACT and i can show you my reciept of the total price delivered which was the same as paul who is in QLD quoted me and i havent found it cheaper anywhere

This thread needs cleaning me thinks; the topic is a good one, can we stay on it please?

Interesting enough discussion about the 3076 etc. but start a new thread on it, don't clutter up this one.

engine mods: Turbo conversion, GT3076r, Tial 44mm gate + screamer, Nismo 740 injectors, Power Fc + Comm,TurboSmart Bov, Exhaust cam gear, other support mods - read sig for rest

fuel: shell v-max (98)

power: 284rwkw 18psi / 21psi? 3xx?

oil: motul 8100 100% synthetic

useage: daily/cruises very light track work

lifespan: nearly 6 years (200,000km)

failure: standard servicing parts, of recent - water pump leak, internally, block has never been touched

comments: in my possession motor ran: 104rwkw - 1 year, 180rwkw - 1 year, 230rwkw - 2 years, 284rwkw - nearly 2 years so far

fair point on the dyno stuff.

here's a couple.

this was before I added the ms-ibc

post-36975-0-55728200-1327729309_thumb.jpg

this was after.... gained another 400rpm response

post-36975-0-71329000-1327729370_thumb.jpg

import duties and taxes apply for anything over $1000, soon to be lowered more to help out australian retailers. The seller of those turbos is probably doing what most people do for those sort of items and understating the value.

This thread needs cleaning me thinks; the topic is a good one, can we stay on it please?

Interesting enough discussion about the 3076 etc. but start a new thread on it, don't clutter up this one.

Yeah sorry guys I'm really interested in this thread can we just remove all the chat and just leave results I think this should be a sticky

import duties and taxes apply for anything over $1000, soon to be lowered more to help out australian retailers. The seller of those turbos is probably doing what most people do for those sort of items and understating the value.

please read the thread, post about import duties/taxes in another thread... trying to keep this on track...I want to know what other setups around the 300 mark people have too.

mods: gt3582r,freddy inlet manifold,hiflowed injectors,walbro pump,link g1 ecu,npc clutch

fuel: bp ultimate

power: 470rwhp @ 26psi

oil: penrite hpr10

useage: powerplay,powercruise,test n tunes, skidpan day, daily driven

lifespan: 4yrs+

failure: 1 headgasket due to corrosion not running coolant

comments:backyard built backyard strong :)

post-83626-0-35102800-1327794183_thumb.jpg

Edited by methz