SAU Community

The Official Sau Stagea Facts And Figures Thread

PN-Mad

Hi guys next time this is updated by a mod the c34 and 260rs section needs to be corrected. 260rsstagea , numleg , gtr260 , and big boy dan are all rs260s and need to be moved to the autech 260 list. I would love to post up some new power figs but im still waiting on my wiring harrness conversion to be finished arrrgh

Hi guys next time this is updated by a mod the c34 and 260rs section needs to be corrected. 260rsstagea , numleg , gtr260 , and big boy dan are all rs260s and need to be moved to the autech 260 list. I would love to post up some new power figs but im still waiting on my wiring harrness conversion to be finished arrrgh

Nice observation!

Might have got mixed up in the refresh. I'll go through it all tonight, and put an update together for the mods.

Thanks.

Well, I fired off a updated one to Goldzilla the mod, who hopefully will update.

Please once you see the updated one, if you believe you have a spot in there or I have missed you out, please post up. Its the only way I can keep it updated. Especially if you have C34 powers above whats listed, or Drag times would be great.

If you don't make it into the Top 5 for the section, feel free to post up results here, but the list will obviously not be updated.

Cheers.

sounds like you need a modified torque converter and it will go very low 13's pretty easily

cheers

darren

Yeh that's the next mod on the list :)

That run was a 2.311 60' time so should be a big improvement when I get it

• 3 weeks later...

To much too long too complicated. Kiss principle.

Plus, those who know people will know the mods, or can pm if they need to.

Just thought Scotty, you have a PI time don't you?

What about Ironpaw's dual fuel setup, e85 and gas? Perhaps all the other mods should be listed too?

Mark that down. Other mods aren't really required, but the fuel gives you an idea. What % extra does E85 give you over normal, non cheater fuel?

Just thought Scotty, you have a PI time don't you?

No mate, not yet. I missed out on this weekend's run as I wasn't sure the engine would be back in. As it is it needs a damn good tune, opening up the runners made a huge difference, its now running 19/20:1 on cruise. :unsure:

Yay i finally found something i can b on a leader board for! I've done a 1:06.5 round the queensland raceway sprint track (just to be clear its not the full length national track the V8 supercars use.) only mods to my c34 were coilovers, FMIC, turbo back 3inch and gtt brakes. Hopefully now that ive made some handling adjustments i can improve on this dreadfully slow time.