SAU Community

Carbon Goods For R32/r33/r34

dori34

hi guys,

i gathered some interest in my last group buy at the end of 2009 and i was suppose to reopen again in 2010 but didnt have time due to my car being rebuilt and other issues.

so i am back again in 2012 to see if anyone is interested in some of the carbon parts for the R3X series skylines.

I have found a supplier in China that i visited the shop whilst i was there for a holiday and looked at their products first hand and they were of excellent quality!

The company is called PR Aero international and are based in Guangzhou, China.

All items are wet lay carbon or vacuum infused carbon, so its carbon layer on top and FRP base.

R34 stuff

* R34 GTT (suit stock front bar) radiator cooling panel ($110~)

* R34 GTR OEM rear bumper exhaust shroud ($70~)

* R34 GTR NISMO Z-Tune rear add ons ($150~)

* R34 GTT/GTR wind deflectors ($110~)

* R34 GT/GTT/GTR passenger headlight intake

* R34 GTR OEM wing blade

* R34 GTR JUN High wing stands

R33 stuff

* R33 B-Pillar Covers (like nismo ones) ($85~)

* R33 GTR rear spoiler end caps with "GTR" logo ($60~)

* R33 GTR OEM rear bumper exhaust shroud ($70~)

* R33 GTS/GTST S1 Garage defend style radiator cooling panel (will not fit GTR) ($150~)

* R33 fuse box cover

* R33 GTR OEM wing blade

* R33 GTS/GTST/GTR A-Pillar twin gauge pod suit 52/60mm ($140~)

R32 stuff

* R32 Dash mount double gauge pod Suit 52/60mm (not drilled, will have to be drilled with a holesaw to suit your gauges) ($130~)

* R32 GTR radiator cooling panel ($110~)

* R32 GTS/GTST/GTR wind deflectors ($110~)

* R32 GTS/GTST/GTR headlight intake

i will need a minimum of 15 people for the group buy to proceed, 2x people per item.

Some Pics:

R34

gttcooling.jpg

headlightf.jpg

shroudi.jpg

winddeflect.jpg

R33

endplate.jpg

fusebox.jpg

garagedefend1.jpg

garagedefend.jpg

R32

dashgauge.jpg

headlight1.jpg

headlight2.jpg

headlightg.jpg

radiatorplate1.jpg

radiatorplate.jpg

winddeflect1.jpg

winddeflect.jpg

Once interest is shown, i will confirm exact pricing.

the main shipment from China will come to me in Sydney and i will send it out to you via Aus Post.

Prices will be excluding shipping (calculated individually) based on your location around Australia. Will be sent via Australia Registered Post with tracking & insurance.

i can assure you that prices will be good compared to whats available on the market.

I will require 50% deposit to confirm your interest & purchase and to ensure that you are 100% and not a time waster, and the remaining 50% + shipping to be deposited to me once the item arrives.

Please feel free to ask for items that are not listed for the above models and ill see if they are available, for now lips/diffusers/sideskirts are too big and will blow out in shipping costs so will only be small items for this group buy. If this goes well, i will organise another group buy for larger items and will include gear for R35 GTR as well.

Start: 2/2/12

End: 24/2/12

Register your interest below!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

interested in

* R33 B-Pillar Covers (like nismo ones) ($85~) - Please confirm if this just a fake CF sticker, the std ones or CF covering or full CF

* R33 GTR rear spoiler end caps with "GTR" logo ($60~) - Can these come without the GTR logo on them

* R33 fuse box cover - Pending Price

* R33 GTR OEM wing blade - Pending Price

Any sideskirts, front lips, headlight intake or canards available?

r33 series 2 gtst

Edited by 75coupe

Potentially interested in air guide for R34 depending on price. Can you get rear pods to suit GTT?

Cheers

sorry no rear pods to suit GTT. price will be confirmed once i get 2 ppl interested in it and the minimum ppl for group buy to proceed.

interested in

* R33 B-Pillar Covers (like nismo ones) ($85~) - Please confirm if this just a fake CF sticker, the std ones or CF covering or full CF

* R33 GTR rear spoiler end caps with "GTR" logo ($60~) - Can these come without the GTR logo on them

* R33 fuse box cover - Pending Price

* R33 GTR OEM wing blade - Pending Price

Any sideskirts, front lips, headlight intake or canards available?

r33 series 2 gtst

- confirmed as replacment according to source & pics but can easily be stuck on with 3m double sided tape.

- end caps come with GTR logo only.

- will get back to you on pricing of the fuse box & wing blade once there is more interest.

- there is a GTR headlight intake (are headlights the same between GTR & GTS/GTST S1 & S2? & canards (suit GTR only)

interested in R34 GTT (suit stock front bar) radiator cooling panel ($110~)

but would it fit the nismo front kit ?

- stock bar only, what is the difference between stock bar & nismo/altia bar, can someone post up a pic?

* R34 GTR OEM wing blade

* R34 GTR JUN High wing stands

R33 GTR Wind deflectors/weather shield?

If yes, how are they attached?

- will get back to you on pricing once there is another person interested.

- they need to be attached by 3M double sided tape.

Guys, please note i can only confirm pricing if there are at least 10 ppl with each person interested in two of the same items.

Ebay prices are not cheaper than this, i've already checked otherwise i wouldn't waste my time.

apparently 75COUPE knows another supplier in China who can get them cheaper. will await for his reply and for him to start his own group buy so we all can save more money, isnt that what everyone wants right?

Aren't the ztune add ons, rear pods :S?

Yes but for GTR only, the guy asked for GTT in case you've missed that part.

sent you a PM scott,

already been in touch with your supplier, and he has quoted me more than what i've listed above on most items( and they are without group buy discount as well).

come on guys, keep the interest coming.

group buy can proceed with 10 people or less but of course prices will not be as cheap as it would with 15+ people,

(prob saving anywhere from $10-$25 depending on item)

To whoever is interested, please send me a PM.

MsR; sorry no bonnets in this group buy.

list of ppl that have shown interest

AAARGH 33 - R33 B pillar cover& fuse box cover

75coupe - R33 B pillar cover, fuse box cover, rear spoiler end caps, wing blade

sonnyQ - r34 radiator cooling panel

GT-T 1998 - r34 radiator cooling panel

Owgasm - R34 GTR wing blade, wing stands, r33 wind deflectors

rysith - R34 exhaust shroud

ztuned - r34 gtr wing blade

pewpew - r34 gtr wing blade

eatme - r33 gtr wing blade

sinistagtr - r34 gtr wing blade

dori34 - R34 wind deflectors, exhaust shroud, cooling panel, jun wing stands, r34 gtr exhaust shroud, r34 gtr passenger headlight intake

if there are any thing i've missed, please let me know.

need 1 more person for R34 wind deflectors and this group buy is going ahead if all the above is interested after price confirmation.

will have prices on wing blades & wing stands by tomorrow.