SAU Community

New Range Of Quality Intercooler's - Many Sizes!

Sizes Available

- 600x300x76mm

- 510x300x76mm

- 400x300x76mm

- 510x235x70mm

- 450x160x68mm

- 280x300x76mm

$150 incl. delivery for any size!

All have polished piping and come in either 2.5" or 3" outlets

PIPING KITS TO SUIT MANY MODELS ALSO IN STORE!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey mate interested on a price for i guess a normal sized intercooler front mount with a piping kit to fit standard turbo and to fit the front facing manifold for an RB20DET once the manifolds come in cheers. PM is fine :)

By normal size im guessing it would be roughly 600x300x76 cheers. And also whats the max power you would recomend pushing through this size for later on down the track when the turbo is upgraded. cheers

Hey mate

Tried looking on your site for pictures. Nothing.

Can you please pm me pictures of your intercoolers. Im interested in a 600x300x76mm.

Also for a 33 gtr application, do you offer the luxury of welding mounting tabs to the core so that it can be a easy installation? Or would we have to sort that out ourselves?

Hey mate interested on a price for i guess a normal sized intercooler front mount with a piping kit to fit standard turbo and to fit the front facing manifold for an RB20DET once the manifolds come in cheers. PM is fine :)

By normal size im guessing it would be roughly 600x300x76 cheers. And also whats the max power you would recomend pushing through this size for later on down the track when the turbo is upgraded. cheers

Hi,

We won't have any piping to suit the RB20DET front facing plenum - would have to be custom made.

Our 600x300x76 is $170 incl. delivery.

They can handle and are efficient for around 20PSI.

Hey mate

Tried looking on your site for pictures. Nothing.

Can you please pm me pictures of your intercoolers. Im interested in a 600x300x76mm.

Also for a 33 gtr application, do you offer the luxury of welding mounting tabs to the core so that it can be a easy installation? Or would we have to sort that out ourselves?

Hi,

Yeah site is down as a new one will be going up within a few weeks - www.peconline.com.au

I can have a look into getting some brackets welded on but there would be an extra fee for this.

I will PM you an image now.

• 6 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/24/2018 at 1:01 AM, Daveholmes73 said:

Hey

just want to get a quote for a intercooler 280x300x76mm to suit a 2008 Nissan patrol crd? Thanks 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...