SAU Community

R34 Gtt Wheel Offset Advice

Shoujiki

Always heard bad things about spacers... for the life of your car, and obviously legality.

Please advise? :)

I'd run them on my low powered daily toyboata but not mah turbocharged beast :thumbsup:

Edited by Hank Scorpio
  • Like 1

I still haven't got my wheels (won't be for a while now!) but this is some great info. I'm leaning toward the TE37's too, exxy, but i think there one of the perfect wheels for the R34's. That or Lenso D1R's, much cheaper (maybe for a reason?) but look pretty sweet still.

• 1 month later...

I have ordered some Varrstoen 2.2.1 model rims for my 34GTT.. just waiting for them to come in.

I went with 18x9.5 +22 Front and 18x10.5 +22 Rear.

As my bodykit is quite wide, im thinking these 'should' fill the guards nicely. Anyone think I would need any guard rolling to make these fit in? Here is a couple pics.

IMG_4565.jpg

cp5298271393754123591.jpg

Will def take some pics when they are fitted

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also struggling with this, im looking at some wheels (19x9 +38 and 19x9.5 +45) and not sure if this will fit my car (r34 gt-t). Any advice? its stock height atm but have coilovers going in soon. Wont have them set too low though so these wheels should be ok? Don't wanna roll my guards or anything like that. :)

I'm also struggling with this, im looking at some wheels (19x9 +38 and 19x9.5 +45) and not sure if this will fit my car (r34 gt-t). Any advice? its stock height atm but have coilovers going in soon. Wont have them set too low though so these wheels should be ok? Don't wanna roll my guards or anything like that. :)

I am running +38 rear lowered 2 inches and it is quite conservative. +45 will sit in quite a bit.

Hi-jacking of thread for my own personal gain...

Getting 18 x 9 +18s all round. Rolling required?

Cheers.

Pretty sure you will need rolling for this, particularly if you are lowered

to the dude wanting to run 10.5 +22 without a guard roll... umad? seriously man that's gtr flush fitment, and gtr fenders are 20mm wider, so yes, you're gonna need a roll

• 4 weeks later...

sneaky hijack,

just wanted to know what sort of guard work besides roll would be needed for

18x9.75 +20 all round on a gtt?

car will be as low as i can physically make it

Edited by Akshay

18x9.75 +20 should fit rears fine with just a roll and stretched tyres. Fronts may stick out quite a bit with that width and offset though unless you want to run massive camber

I'm running 18x9+15 front and it already looks mexican spec lol

lol.. TM7GTR I'm not mad bro :P

They actually fit, but the rears do need a small roll - they occasionally scrape if going over bumps in the road.

Here are some pics with the new wheels fitted18x9.5 front 18x10.5 rear.

DSC_5381.jpg

DSC_5372.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just related to this, where can I get front guards (wheel arches) for my GTT? The car didnt come with it cos of the aftermarket front bumper. But I really want it to give it a cleaner look.

Edited by R1maniac

• 1 month later...