SAU Community

"steam Pipe" Single Turbo Manifolds On Fleabay....anyone Know Anythging About This Supplier And Their Products?

Andy B

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you took photos of the R34, and the turbo was off, you could've easily taken a photo of the collectors like everyone has been asking for.

so have you managed to get a photo of your collectors yet?

I took a pic of the collector for you check the pictures bellow

you took photos of the R34, and the turbo was off, you could've easily taken a photo of the collectors like everyone has been asking for.

so have you managed to get a photo of your collectors yet?

Ill take pre orders for a couple i will do in the next month if some one wants me to make it for them ?

looking good mate!

have u decided wether you are going to make manifolds without any wg porting, so we can run the wg of the exhaust housing?

Hybrid Performance steampipe manifolds from NZ (the eBay ones) are not that flash ! I got one, posted from nz to.......... an have been told that it's face is not flat,,needed to be machined,, stud holes not drilled straight,

This is not manifold just a comment on my facebook^^^ just making me worried about mine which im really hoping will be here bye tommorow so i can get it underway

I love it how " some one said something" goes around like Chinese whispers ,

The Rb20 / 25 manifolds we do are test fitted to a engine bay which is my own car to make sure it bolts up and clears ( showing in the pictures above ) we try to make sure all the flanges are flush and the gaskets given are thick to prevent exhaust leakage.

If you look at my ebay account most of the people who have purchased the product are very happy with it and every one who have used is happy with it, I am sure there are some people out there are a bit picky in regards to making sure its fully flat and what's an extra $50 dollars to spend to get it machined again if they are not completely happy?

a customer purchased a Rb30 manifold saying that his mechanic said the flange is not straight and needing machining and he should buy a 6boost one.

Now i have no problem with any one buying any product. But what we make we have listed 100's of pictures of what the products look like.

Ke55pig

The pictures above is off your manifold which i did for you i spent hours making sure the WG pipe flow is good and getting it welded nicely for $399 i am not sure who would do that . This is not a 6boost manifold and i keep repeating myself if you pay me the same amount for a 6boost manifold i will make you one like that. I am trying to provide people with something decent and if they don't want to spend a lot then this is an option for them.

no problems here mate just thought id put it up there mate from those pics im more then happy looks awesomem and cant wait to try it out and probly be one of first in aus to try make decent power with it. hopefull it turns up in time if not owell hahah.

I will post my honest opinnion when it arrives but for the price i can see y hes complaning over really something quite simple easy cheap fix.

Kam how accurate is your T3 port/bolt holes to an actual T3 gasket?

Can you please hold a gasket to it to show?

While I think whinging about the flange being perfect flat or not is a waste of breath, its a compromise made to keep the price down clearly and that is fine with me, yet I think the turbo flange dimensions need to be 100% spot on or a tiny big smaller.

Please take a photo for your future customers :) Thanks,

Yeah thats always been a concern of mine with an AM manifold.

Im not so much worried about 1 stud being a little off as you can drill out your housing a mil or two as can your gasket, but id be worried if there is a lip in the flow path/entry to the turbine housing. That could result in really SHIT performance.

If Kam can show us his ports match perfectly to the gasket it will go to show it is an excellent product :thumbsup:

I have full faith in this product as long as the port accuracy, collector/runner design and strength are all A1 I dont mind what corners are cut in the appearance department. But you should know cam that being well port matched and having a good collector is a MUST for a successful product.

Looks to be from the same seller that my mate purchased one for his RB30 turbo in a Patrol. Has been thrashing the thing through the bush getting it hot and then cold going through mud puddles and hasn't formed any stress cracks yet so can't be too bad. For the price you just cant beat them... however can;t comment on whether they are good for power or not.

Recieved my manifold earlier in the week. Kam has done a excellent job on the manifold,allthough its no 6Boost or fullrace manifold it would have to be the ultimate best bang for buck manifold on the market.

For anyone not wanting to spend massive amounts and still want a high quality made manifold, with excellent customer support Buy from Kam, he has provided me with all the answers to my questions and has been nothing less then helpful.

Your the Man KAM.

Anyone in SA (im near gepps X) wanting to see a manifold in person your more then welcome to look at mine as i wont be fully fitting it to my motor for another few weeks.

Thank you Kam for providing the "budgeter's" with a quality product.