SAU Community

"steam Pipe" Single Turbo Manifolds On Fleabay....anyone Know Anythging About This Supplier And Their Products?

Andy B

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, Lets see what Kam replies with first eh? I think to be honest a lot of the more "Established" manifold makers take the piss with their pricing. I can remember when a "Certain" popular manifold maker used to sell his manifolds for like $600.........im not sure 6 years inflation equates to a 100% price increase???? I see no reason why a $360 manifold shouldnt have tidy collector welds........we arent talking chinese shite here after all!!

Giday guys,

Sorry has taken so long tly i am not really that great with forums but ill do my best :)

Every one will have something to say whether it is a $1,000 manifold or $350 Manifold but before we got in this business we knew that not every one can afford to pay $1,000 for a manifold or $1900 on a turbo and this is why we came in this business line.

Our products in our own opinion are value for buck and you are not going to find anything like this with a similar price , you might be able to source yourself a cheap stainless one which will crack with time and will make your car sounding like a coke can.

Even if you look at our Ebay feedback you will see people are happy with what they are getting.

We are constantly working on new products and the reason why we jumped on here isn't to say come buy from us but to get involved more to see what you guys want, We know you guys want to run bigger wastegates / or even have the manifold run with no WG port so you can run the WG direct from the rear of the turbo housing. So now we are going to be working on those things to provide you guys with more options,

Any ways i will stop blabing and post up some pictures of the products we do.

img3966v.jpg

img3981d.jpg

danengine1.jpg

danengine.jpg

dscf0754.jpg

dscf0840t.jpg

dscf0846d.jpg

dscf0862f.jpg

dscf0883r.jpg

dscf0896zz.jpg

dscf0942tk.jpg

dscf1344z.jpg

danmanifold.jpg

gt3540.jpg

dscf0807k.jpg

Kam, great pics. What's the score with battery's manifold though? Don't u check each manifolds mating faces (head and turbo ) are flat and true before shipping? I'm up for buying one but not for then having to machine the turbo and head flanges flat!!

Also, are you able to change the way the wastegate port is mounted? The current design looks like it would cause huge boost control issues, the exhaust has to flow backwards from its direction of travel...

Hi guys,

Show us what kind if design you perfer so we can work around it,

As for the previous pictures of the person who had purchased one in the past we make quiet a few and we had changed staff at the moment with much higher quality control, Each item is inspected now before dispatched by me. Your not going to get cnc'd machine collectors for the price you are paying but it will be a high quality item, I have attached a pic of the collectors above.

I also advice to either get the manifold HPC coated or heat wrapped

I will look forward to seeing how guys wanting the Wg port done

Kam

KiwiRS4T, I cant get my head around your picture above.....it looks like the wastegate is taken right of the back of the exhaust housing on the turbo....so its not part of the manifold design at all? How is Kam gonna manufacture that?? I might be missunderstanding and if I am I appologise.

What we need to see is the collector organised a bit better and the wastegate taken off at a better angle.

Kam......rather than posting someone elses work up here, ill email you a few "Examples" so you can get an idea for whats needed matey.

Cheers

Andy

I got one of these things lying around...

IMG_0112.jpg

bit messy but would do the job i guess.. Flange is seriously warped though, ill get some more pics when i get a chance.

Damn, mine doesn't look that bad. Shame to hear your manifold is up the shit.

looks like they've upped their quality control or something.

Artz, I can't see how you fabricate your own exhaust housing? If you cut a hole in it and then welded a pipe into it to take a wastegate you would then need the housing re-machining again to correct any distortion from the welding?????