SAU Community

Aftermarket Headlights

Jayce23

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

contact the bloke that we did, Jesse Streeter, he can hook you up. not a bad price even when not in a group buy

you have any contact details? looking at getting new lights in the next few weeks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It depends on whether your car uses D2r or D2s, and whether it actually has HIDs, or has Xenons.

And no, you will not find those globes for anywhere near the price locally.

I just took some quick pics and they appear to be D2S.

I had one of the bulbs out a while ago and it looked pretty much as the same as the one I linked although a different colour strip from memory.

My low beam lighting is pretty poor right now. The right side is blown but the headlights seem to be aimed very high. I think the previous owner may have fitted the USD type instead of the proper JDM ones..

post-11515-0-25119300-1345080835_thumb.jpg

post-11515-0-01972000-1345080918_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

its amazing how many responses came through to my original question, sorry as I was overseas for months and got back recently and now resuming tinkering with my car. Its super sucks that I missed out on the group buy and I know its a long shot but I was wondering if there is any chance to get the headlights still or who can help me out on getting them?

By the way if anyone wants to buy I-simple Ipod plug and play can sell it for $70, bought the wrong one as it is for a G35 Infiniti slight different sound system to a Nissan 350gt.

PS, if anyone has questions on Plenium spacers and CAI on how to install please feel free to ask

Cheers,

Jayce

Just got an email from Jesse. My lights have shipped!

Hi Mate,

I orginally started this topic and didnt get in the group by, the irony of it. How much all up did you get the lights off Jesse?

Cheers,

Jayce

Hi Mate,

I orginally started this topic and didnt get in the group by, the irony of it. How much all up did you get the lights off Jesse?

Cheers,

Jayce

Read.... about 10 posts up

Yeah one member got some from Jesse after the group buy and I am pretty sure he got his for $700 delivered (vs about $585 we paid from memory).