9. Nightcrawler - chrome

10: Dreadnought: Black housing

11: thinktea: Chrome housing

12. Mayo_85: Black housing

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9. Shadow chrome if available, otherwise normal chrome. Also can we make sure they are CCFL halos, and if possible can we get clear indicator lenses (with an orange bulb)?

4. 81gSKy (Coupe - Chrome housing please): I would like the clear indictor lenses with an orange bulb as well, if that's possible.

Shiva let me know if you want a hand, noble of you to take this on.

Thanks dude. I am trying to find the best dealer first to get this started, once I get that then we can inform or get down to more specific stuff....will keep you posted and do suggest if you know any good imports.....

Shiva can u organise earlier?

I have contacted the japan manafacture and will let you know if they get back to me

I have also contacted straif and asked them to see if they can source the RHD lights also...

I currently have the black Coupe ones LHD coming but i will cancle the order if i can get RHD..

I worked out the price on the coupe headlights delivered through import monster comes to around $600 .... much more expensive than their US counterparts :( ... I hope we can get them in the group buy SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than that! FYI Shiva I am only keen at around or under $400 delivered, as the headlights are actually way down my list of $$ to spend on the V35.

hi guys have contacts a few imports already and waiting on their quote, hey nate, i have already started to organise this but dont want to rush in until i find a very good deal, becoz as you can see from the list, it is a big shipment and there will be a high import duty, so will workout the calcs and keep you guys posted about all options and we can come to a conclusion after that. Thanks guys.

1. Shiva - Chrome housing

2. Jawrgy - Black housing

3. gkzlah - Black housing

4. 81gSKy - Chrome housing

5. Heretical - Chrome housing

6. Bigdr33gtst (damian) - black housing

7. Mick_V35 (Mick) - black housing

8. Runner4life - Black

9. Nightcrawler - chrome

hi guys have contacts a few imports already and waiting on their quote, hey nate, i have already started to organise this but dont want to rush in until i find a very good deal, becoz as you can see from the list, it is a big shipment and there will be a high import duty, so will workout the calcs and keep you guys posted about all options and we can come to a conclusion after that. Thanks guys.

6. Bigdr33gtst (damian) - black housing

8. Runner4life - Black

9. Nightcrawler - chrome

Contacted a few imports? as in sea cargo shipment guys? or light supplier guys?

Don't do it in one shipment - send them in batches of 2 or 3, so the value is under $1,000, then we don't have to pay any duties!

Surely we can make groups of 2 or 3 members that want these that live reasonably close to each other (or if not could forward a set on via post within the same state at a cheap price) - that way you could ship 2 or 3 units to a persons address in each state, and avoid duties altogether!

6. Bigdr33gtst (damian) - black housing after looking at pics i would like chrome thanks

8. Runner4life - Black

9. Nightcrawler - chrome

Edited by bigdr33gtst

13. Howaitonaito, black housing series one sedan.

Sedan headlights are all the same, its the outer shape that you need to worry about.

Differance between S1 & S2 from what I can see is that they changed the look on the inside slightly and added height adjustment.

Shiva:

Contact Import Monster with your intensions of a group buy, and you will probably start dealing with Rob in the Japan warehouse and he would be able to get in contact with the seller to organise a better price.

Asian company's aren't a big fan of e-mail.

I dealt with Rob for my headlights and I didn't pay GST as I payed via paypal to their account in Japan.

hey guys just an update, i am currently dealing with Jesse Streeter, http://jessestreeter.com/, he has given me quote for sending 2 sets of light at a time and it comes around $567 and single set for $610. He is going to negotiate for 12 sets all together and get me a price and will ship it in pairs of two to various address that we can put up later.....so lets c what he comes back with....

Chrome housing(Coupe Models)

1. Shiva

2. 81gSKy

3. Heretical

4. Bigdr33gtst (damian)

5. Nightcrawler

6. thinktea:

Black housing(Coupe Models)

1. Jawrgy

2. gkzlah

3. Mick_V35 (Mick)

4. Runner4life

5. Dreadnought

6. Mayo_85

Sedan: Black Housing

1. Howaitonaito, black housing series one sedan.

P.S: Just a good news that I got a speeding fine yesterday, $466 plus 6 demerit points....just 4more points left...so F@#$ed....

Edited by shiva