SAU Community

Stagea Headlight Globe Sizes?

hks33

Hi fellow Stagea owners,

Just after the size of the Series 2 headlight and highbeam light globes (H1,H3 ect ect...?) Factory xenons seem to be have deteriorated in brightness and looking at a new more powerfull xenon replacement kit.

Best regards Chris.

S2 Xenon are D2R lamps @ 35w

the High Beam are H3 i think, is stamped on the top plastic on the high beam

i hope this helps.

Also the Xenons may be dim because the lamps are dying. try getting new lamps and you will see a marked improvement,.

the high beams are a strange type, pull them out and you will see

the plug goes into plastic which does a 90° turn into the bulb

the xenon bulbs don't take a H bulb, being xenon and all

Thinking of wiring up some xenon hid's to my highbeams, Any ideas how to go about this and in terms of capacity whats the strongest you can buy for a car?

No worries thanks for the information you have provided Michael. For arguments sake though why wouldn't you go HID high beams?

And how did you go about your 4000k high beams were they a direct plug and play unit or did they have to be modified to fit, Where did you purchase them from if you don't mind me asking?

plug nd play. autobarn blue vision. but any HB3 will work. just a matter of how white u want the light as too how high of K rating u get. if u want to see mine car catch up somewhere in hills on the weekend at night or something.

• 6 years later...