SAU Community

Swap N1 R34 Gtr For R35 + $$

essay

Looking for expressions of interest from anyone looking to purchase my genuine 2001 R34 GTR V spec II N1.

Now, most of you who follow motorsport will know Jason / John White in their Lambo. This was the car they won Targa Tas outright in 2005.

I have owned this car for over 2 1/2 years and have brought it back to A1 condition with the help of Racepace Motorsport in Melbourne. All is in race ready condition with outstanding reliability.

If no one is interested in the car I will convert it back to road spec and keep it, but it seems a shame to cut out the Cr Mo cage and remove the fully fitted race interior.

Any questions or offers, please PM me, only too happy to talk and provide further info / history.

post-28624-0-34707300-1330415456_thumb.jpg

post-28624-0-51980800-1330415489_thumb.jpg

post-28624-0-82391800-1330415574_thumb.jpg

post-28624-0-05826300-1330415603_thumb.jpg

Hi Serge,

I've PM'd you on another matter, but since Shannons and Lumleys SV (but not Just Car yet) are willing to insure both the R34 GT-R VS N1 and the VS2 N1 for well over $100K now, I'm interested which direction the cash adjustment is going to go...

Of course, I don't expect an answer to such a rhetoric Q., since it will probably depend on too many variables.

Cheers, T

^ ^ ^ It's what the insurer is compelled to pay if the car is stolen or written off.

It's a marker, when many cars above the value of $100K can vary so much in asking price.

I do appreciate what Serge is trying to do in order to gain performance satisfaction.

And therefore I wish Serge the best in that regard.

• 3 months later...

Well your car's value Serge may in fact elevate a bit more despite hard times, in light of the fact that another very special R34 GTR may be purchased in Japan and head our way.

Confirmation awaits...

Okay, i'll come clean.

I was at sports auto group / all imports a few days ago and it was mentioned in conversation that they have a Ztune coming in.

Not sure how accurate this information is, but I just had to tell someone and Terry's the first person that came to mind.

If its true, I dont know how they got their hands on it.

Can i volunteer my services and take it for a test drive to ensure it is truly a Z-Tune. :D

does that mean there's going to be three in the country?

no one got sold/moved to Greece. thats was the one with the stereo in the boot. cant remember if it was the plates were "ZTUNED" or "Z TUNE". anywho one was in SYD and one in MEL i believe. not sure which one is left