SAU Community

Swap N1 R34 Gtr For R35 + $$

essay

So is this one of those 12 then?

http://www.my105.com.../1/Default.aspx

Looks like it. lol that shell has been floating around unsold (in Japan) for years. A bit ambitious/cheeky advertising it in Australia for sale.

ML73ZR yes we've got a very high representation in Australia of rare GTRs - I suspect many of them will head back to Japan over time once they realise we've nicked them all ;)

Great thread. I just luv rare gtr's :)

Did the owner get the opportunity to swap for an r35?

I too am very keen on an r35!

Will be keeping N1 for a while longer, entered Targa Adelaide

+1 curious to know if there are any 400Rs here?

+2 my fav by far. Don't get me wrong, love the Z-Tune, but the fact that the 400R was the first balls out GTR that Nissan made just makes it a little more special to me.

The only one I've seen here is a replica that raced Targa and was involved in a pretty big accident.

Price wise, they're actually not that bad, have seen some that weren't in the best condition which would be well under 100k landed.

mmmmmmmmm

post-194-0-56804500-1341269207_thumb.jpg

Looks like it. lol that shell has been floating around unsold (in Japan) for years. A bit ambitious/cheeky advertising it in Australia for sale.

ML73ZR yes we've got a very high representation in Australia of rare GTRs - I suspect many of them will head back to Japan over time once they realise we've nicked them all ;)

Hasn't that shell been advertised here on SAU as well?? Pretty sure it was a few years back.

Will be keeping N1 for a while longer, entered Targa Adelaide

I can't believe how much u can pick up an r35 for, 90k yikes!

http://carsales.com.au/private/details/nissan-gt-r-2009-12772623?R=12772623

Your n1 will far exceed the value of an r35 probably and will only increase in the years to come.

The r35 is a beast though, the ultimate in today's performance, bleeding edge technology

I was talking about this thread with a colleague, and to my surprise he pulls out his iphone and shows me a race he had with his mate, who owns an R34 Z-Tune. The colleague was driving a 330rwkw R32 GTR and was left for dead.

I can't believe how much u can pick up an r35 for, 90k yikes!

http://carsales.com....2623?R=12772623

Your n1 will far exceed the value of an r35 probably and will only increase in the years to come.

The r35 is a beast though, the ultimate in today's performance, bleeding edge technology

But having 500+ of them in the country will not help with resale value. For sure rare Skyline GT-R's will keep their price much better than R35's.

• 5 months later...

Terry Ashwood may consider an R35 as down-payment for the Winfield GTR + Group A spare engines + 4 sets of wheels + trailer + technical support.

All in "General Automotive" section!